Inspector Kemp

WTS SKS M59 Zastava Armory Yugoslavian

Have 30 more photo's if interested let me know. Would want to use an FFL within 10 miles of Morristown, there are at least 3. RSTP, Countyline, FSS. Listing local before going Gun Broker. Thank you for your interest

C-40733 produced around 1963-65.     $850 Firm

Matching 40733 with stamped Stock and electro-penciled Receiver, Dust Cover  and Bolt Carrier

Matching 400 stamped Barrel with electro-penciled rear sight, top hand guard and magazine.

Other parts such as bolt, piston extension, dust cover release pin, top fore hand guard, magazine cover, extractor, butt plate and trigger group assembly are marked with part numbers, as you would expect to find on a Zastava. Several acceptance and proof marks too numerous to list on bolt, stock, barrel, receiver, etc.

Approximately 50,000 M59’s produced, many destroyed 1995 at end of Yugoslav Wars of independence on NATO demands. According to SKSboards.com there could have been as few as 24,500 of the C series produced. A rarity when you consider Type 56 and Russian production numbers are each in the millions. I rate this NRA Very Good condition with barrel having strong lands and deep grooves. A more accurate shooter with tighter groups at 100 yards then my Type 56 Jianshe 1969, as Zastava didn’t chrome line barrels a few extra patches are needed to clean her up. There is some loss of bluing on the top rear of the receiver cover, butt plate edges and front loop where the leather sling attaches. Otherwise, I believe you might be hard pressed to find an all matching in better condition. Zero Rust, Functions 100% correctly. 60 year old stock has some handling marks but, nothing garish or distracting. No cracks or chips. Discreet micro dot import mark T6 Knox TN SKS Caliber Yugo behind cleaning rod

m59 gun.jpg

m59 barrel head.jpg

m59 bolt group.jpg

m59 crown.jpg

m59 parts.jpg

m59 stock stamp.jpg

M59 trigger group.jpg

m59_whole_gun.jpg

m59.jpg

m59a.jpg

m59 stock.jpg

m59 side barrel.jpg