Xtors

Gopher second term has more gun control on tap

35 minutes ago, Krdshrk said:

Already did before he even started spewing his BULLSHIT

i did it with a couple sorta almost but not really polite comments mentioning how bad he really is....and that he should be looking to the inner cities for the cure to the problem.......

Just like other politicians, the video doesn't show how many "thumbed down" the video. I have to watch it in bursts because it's kind of sickening.

I hate when they use the "common sense" buzz word. No evidence to support your argument? Just claim anyone who does not agree with you lacks "common sense!"

Also have to love the willingness to punish people for obeying every law in their previous state only to be punished for deciding to bring their tax dollars to New Jersey.

Also: I love the fact that every single comment is criticism. Nobody likes this. How did this person even get re-elected? :blink:

9 hours ago, njJoniGuy said:

It's actually going to come down to how Sweeney wants to leave office in January - with or without 2A support for a future run as Guv or as US Senator 

If he has a mind to, he could prevent ANY of these anti-2A proposals from seeing the light of day during lame duck.

Or he could turn the sprinklers on us again.

So what’s the best thing for folks to do?  Flood Sweeney’s inbox with comments not favoring this stuff?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mr.Stu said:

in case there is any misunderstanding, I'm mighty pissed at this continued bullcrap.

Typical democrat behavior.

Murphy almost gets bounced out on his ass and less than a month later he gives a big middle finger to half of N.J. and is right back to pushing the Leftist/Commie party line.

• Agree 1

With Democrats firmly in control of Trenton, I have no doubt that they will ram whatever anti-2A legislation they want down our throats (as we say in polite company).  We can kick and scream, and tell them all how unfair it is, but the reality is that they will do what they want and we are powerless to stop them.  I know people will argue that we need to stay here and fight, but the only viable solution I see is to flee this hellhole of a state. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Bomber said:

Murphy almost gets bounced out on his ass and less than a month later he gives a big middle finger to half of N.J. and is right back to pushing the Leftist/Commie party line.

Yea,  after he almost got beat, he said he would be "everyone's governor".

1 hour ago, Old Glock guy said:

With Democrats firmly in control of Trenton, I have no doubt that they will ram whatever anti-2A legislation they want down our throats (as we say in polite company).  We can kick and scream, and tell them all how unfair it is, but the reality is that they will do what they want and we are powerless to stop them.  I know people will argue that we need to stay here and fight, but the only viable solution I see is to flee this hellhole of a state. 

Fear not, the ANJRPC was quickly on top of things by the evening last night; they’ll be launching an aggressive letter-writing campaign. 

26 minutes ago, MrSurfboard said:

The biggest issue here is micro stamping. It’s basically a defacto handgun ban as there no production handguns that employ micro stamping. 

Right. So, all the majors should refuse to sell handguns to LE in NJ. Everybody's got to play by the rules.

• Agree 2

There trying to run us out of town, simple as that! Your deluding yourself if you think Sweeney will be our savior or if you thought all of the new NJ gun owners would have changed anything, it won't! These bills will pass in the next 60 days and we are looking at least 3 more waves before Murphy leaves office. He passes a wave of gun bills AT LEAST ANNUALLY.. There are able to pass laws faster than we can file lawsuits, it's really simple they throw 100 jabs while we can only throw 1 uppercut! The anjrpc and nj2as will be unable to stop this continued onslaught of bills aimed squarely at the legal NJ gun owner. There sending us a message COMPLY OR LEAVE THE STATE! The upcoming SCOTUS ruling will not affect any of the proposed bills. I try to ignore the people who say "you will never be able to carry NEVER" but, lately im thinking they may be right. NJ law enforcement have never been our friends and are actually the biggest threat to gun owners as they are the sole enforcers of these draconian laws. Think some LEO will take it easy on you when your FID expires! think again!

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, contigo100 said:

There trying to run us out of town, simple as that! Your deluding yourself if you think Sweeney will be our savior or if you thought all of the new NJ gun owners would have changed anything, it won't! These bills will pass in the next 60 days and we are looking at least 3 more waves before Murphy leaves office. He passes a wave of gun bills AT LEAST ANNUALLY.. There are able to pass laws faster than we can file lawsuits, it's really simple they throw 100 jabs while we can only throw 1 uppercut! The anjrpc and nj2as will be unable to stop this continued onslaught of bills aimed squarely at the legal NJ gun owner. There sending us a message COMPLY OR LEAVE THE STATE! The upcoming SCOTUS ruling will not affect any of the proposed bills. I try to ignore the people who say "you will never be able to carry NEVER" but, lately im thinking they may be right. NJ law enforcement have never been our friends and are actually the biggest threat to gun owners as they are the sole enforcers of these draconian laws. Think some LEO will take it easy on you when your FID expires! think again!

And with Sweeney gone, there will be nothing in the senate to keep these bills from coming to the floor 

2 hours ago, 45Doll said:

Right. So, all the majors should refuse to sell handguns to LE in NJ. Everybody's got to play by the rules.

This needs to be hammered back at the legislators.  Is L.E. excluded from the requirement?  For what reason?  Is there any scenario in which a police officer could fire their weapon and an investigator would NOT want the expended cartridge to be traced back to a particular service weapon?

(Not that I believe microstamping is legitimate, but this is a great counter argument to the real intent of the legislation, and ties in the progressive "the police are oppressors/enablers of systemic racism" narrative).

33 minutes ago, DirtyDigz said:

This needs to be hammered back at the legislators.  Is L.E. excluded from the requirement?  For what reason?  Is there any scenario in which a police officer could fire their weapon and an investigator would NOT want the expended cartridge to be traced back to a particular service weapon?

(Not that I believe microstamping is legitimate, but this is a great counter argument to the real intent of the legislation, and ties in the progressive "the police are oppressors/enablers of systemic racism" narrative).

You can bet your bottom dollar LE will be exempt. As there are no production handguns that employ micro stamping, and there probably won’t be as it doesn’t work, that would be the only way cops could get new guns 

1 hour ago, samiam said:

I think expanding the list of so-called "destructive devices" is at least as important. When is the last time that list was expanded? If this becomes standard practice, why wouldn't these ass-clowns just keep expanding it? The ammo paperwork burden is pretty damned important, too. Regarding the microstamping, maybe a manufacturer could add the stamp to existing handguns that are shipped back to them. Yeah, that would suck big-time, and is a flagrant 2A violation (not that these assholes give shit one about that) and wouldn't work if the manufacturer was no longer in business, but it could make the difference between being "allowed" to keep your handgun, or not. The "over-50" redefinition of "destructive device" is an outright ban on certain firearms, including one I happen to own.   

As I read it, micro stamping would only apply to new handguns sold in the state. So there would be no requirement for existing guns to have it. Yet 

regarding them hiding dislikes on this video.......i think that's an across the board thing. i've been binging frogleap videos, and watching violet orlandis cover of hotel california right now....not a single one of them shows how many dislikes.......

• Agree 1

51 minutes ago, 1LtCAP said:

regarding them hiding dislikes on this video.......i think that's an across the board thing. i've been binging frogleap videos, and watching violet orlandis cover of hotel california right now....not a single one of them shows how many dislikes.......

Yes, it's across the board.