1LtCAP

not sure what was going on

i know i've written about 101.5 before. you guys know i listen to it in the am otw work.

so this morning, at warwick and atlantic aves, it faded.....was fading into "jack and diane" song. couldn't tell what station. while stopped at the light, i couldn't hear 101.5 at all. as i took off, it got back to 101, but very choppy. when the newer looking mazda6 that was in back of me caught up at the next light, it was gone again. when i left from that light, same thng...choppy, and fading back n forth. it continued that way till i crossed the freeway, and as i passed the swim club on warwick, it went to just static. turned onto upland way in haddonfield, and just like someone flipped a switch, 101.5 came back crystal clear.

not really sure what to make of that. at first since it seemed worse when that mazda was close, i thought possibly something from that car was causing interference, but he went onto the freeway, and it continued. it doesn't make sense that this station would go wonky in just that 2 or 3 mile strip......