Grapeshot

SIG GS Extreme

I haven't used those but have used the ISOTunes sport advance. I'm not a fan. If you turn up the ambient gain too high there is a lot of static. Additionally I find that the plug works its way out of my ears when I'm cutting the grass. I also have the Etymotic Gunsport Pro plugs. I'd recommend those or the Otto NoizeBarrier rechargeable plugs. 

1 hour ago, ChrisJM981 said:

I haven't used those but have used the ISOTunes sport advance. I'm not a fan. If you turn up the ambient gain too high there is a lot of static. Additionally I find that the plug works its way out of my ears when I'm cutting the grass. I also have the Etymotic Gunsport Pro plugs. I'd recommend those or the Otto NoizeBarrier rechargeable plugs. 

i don't seem to have that issue with my isotunes.......

12 hours ago, 1LtCAP said:

i don't seem to have that issue with my isotunes.......

Static was most noticeable during windy conditions and while at work with either constant metal on metal screeching or when near a loud HVAC return. If I turned down the ambient booster it was less noticeable. While probably fine for the range I wouldn't use them while hunting. 

2 hours ago, ChrisJM981 said:

Static was most noticeable during windy conditions and while at work with either constant metal on metal screeching or when near a loud HVAC return. If I turned down the ambient booster it was less noticeable. While probably fine for the range I wouldn't use them while hunting. 

aahh..... i got wind noise from mine when there was wind. i also get wind noise from my howard leight muffs and got it from my walker razrs.

i did wear the isotunes while runnig my leaf blower a couple weeks ago, so i could listen to music. the music was good, some wind noise, but again no static.......

10 hours ago, 1LtCAP said:

aahh..... i got wind noise from mine when there was wind. i also get wind noise from my howard leight muffs and got it from my walker razrs.

i did wear the isotunes while runnig my leaf blower a couple weeks ago, so i could listen to music. the music was good, some wind noise, but again no static.......

Same with the blower. There is still occasional static with the Etymotic Gunsport Pro plugs, but not nearly as bad.