My1stGlock

Looking for a gun smith/armorer to swap a S&W 686 barrel

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By Casual Shooter
      ·         M&P 45 Compact 4” Barrel with Night Sights
      ·         Stainless Steel Barrel and Slide
      ·         Five (5) Magazines
      ·         Apex Enhanced Trigger Kit (original S&W trigger parts included in the package)
      ·         Original S&W case, manual and three backstraps
      ·         Excellent condition
               $390.00
      Located near Morristown. RTSP in Randolph preferred FFL but will travel a reasonable distance to your FFL for transfer. Buyer responsible for transfer fees. The first to post “I’ll take it” wins the sale. Please follow up with PM to confirm.
      Thanks for looking.

• By Casual Shooter
      ·         M&P 45 Full size 4.5” Barrel with Night Sights
      ·         Stainless Steel Barrel and Slide
      ·         Five (5) Magazines
      ·         Apex Enhanced Trigger Kit (original S&W trigger parts included in the package)
      ·         Additional Storm Lake Performance Ported Stainless Steel 5.3” Barrel
      ·         Extra Grip Frame Tool pin with lanyard attachment
      ·         Original S&W case, manual and three backstraps
      ·         Excellent condition
      $420.00
      Located near Morristown. RTSP in Randolph preferred FFL but will travel a reasonable distance to your FFL for transfer. Buyer responsible for transfer fees.
      The first to post “I’ll take it” wins the sale. Please follow up with PM to confirm.
      Thanks for looking.

• By Trader979
      Smith and Wesson 357 Magnum 686P (7 shot) 4” revolver. Excellent condition. Includes case and all paperwork.  $650 or best offer. Monmouth County.  Cross posted. First person to say I’ll take it. Sale will comply with all NJ and federal laws. 

• By Ballard
      For sale never used cylinder for a rough rider single shot revolver in 22 magnum. I got a gun with two swappable cylinders but never got mag ammo and don't have the gun anymore, so it's brand new. As I understand you can swap it into any 22lr rough rider to make it a magnum, but confirm this yourself. Heritage sells them for $29.99 (plus tax & shipping I assume). Willing to ship but you pay.
      https://www.shopheritagemfg.com/cylinders/heritage-22wmr-cylinder-black-6-shot-331-0002-01

• By Maksim
      Finally had the chance to spend a good amount of time with the gun.  At this price point, there is no reason not to get one!

• 27.00 and change in tolls to drive down the shore from Rutherford,  47.00 in tolls to go out to Long island to visit dying relatives. Now I read they are going to raise the fees in the DMV. Murphy lied just to get elected when he said that seniors will get a significant tax break with his StayNJ" program to stop us from leaving.   Keep voting for democrats...this is what you get.  Tax and spend is all they know.  Never cut anything.  This state sucks.
    • I get the added benefit that since I have a TSP rather than a true 401(k) they tax my retirement too. Yaaaay!
    • PX4 Full Size 9mm Type G. Upgrades include: - Type G Stealth/Low Pro Levers and Slide Release - Truglo Tritium Pro Sights, White Outline Front Sight - Beretta Competition Trigger Group - LTT Optimized Trigger Bar - PX4 D Spring All parts professionally installed by gunsmith. Pistol has 400rds through it. All original parts (trigger group, trigger bar, Type F levers, sights) are included in sale. Original Beretta case and all contents included in sale. 3-10rd mags (these are the original mags that came with it). Pistol is in Excellent condition, there are a couple minor smudges on the lower part of the slide near the frame which I guess is from the sight vise. If I didn't point them out you wouldn't even notice. Trigger is super sweet, especially the SA Reset. Between the gun, parts, and gunsmith labor I have about $1200 into it. $800 Sale is Cash Only.   I'm in Whippany near Morristown. I will travel within a reasonable distance to meet at your preferred FFL to do the transfer. Buyer pays transfer fees.   -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------