I have for sale :

1000 rounds Federal American Eagle 9MM 124 Grain. All in original boxes. ASKING $600

500 Rounds Federal Premium 9mm Luger HST HP 124 Grain, all in original boxes. ASKING $450

1000 Rounds PMC 223 Remington 55 Grain in unopened case. Asking $550

600 Rounds / 200 round cases each of Federal LE223T1 55 Grain Tactical Bonded.  $150 per case firm.

Located in Forked River, will meet at parkway exit 74 or local to me. I do have a small bit of room but please no silly offers.

FIRST "Ill TAKE IT" gets whichever ammo they are interested in.

PLEASE PM ME WITH ANY OFFERS

Thanks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• So I do think they would try to block as long as they could get away with.. I am just pointing out the D.C and  Illinois had shall issue imposed on them and tried to screw around… Both times the Judges who passed the ruling took it personal and got them straighten out in very short order.. I think the Supreme count will feel the same way if disrespected. The LEO Carry law was passed by congress so there was no one to Kick NJ’s ass for not complying..      
    • I'm gonna guess that NJ school principals giving written permission for the general public to possess firearms on school property happens just **barely** more frequently than the granting of handgun carry permits by the state. As in - almost never.
    • If you don't think NJ will block as long as they possibly can, I suggest you look up the Federal LEOSA law and then compare to NJ's requirement that retired LEO must obtain a RPO permit in order to carry in NJ.
    • Every state currently has CCW available on the books. So If SCOTUS rules favorable in the NY case we should effectively get CCW “Shall Issue” in every state. Correct? As I believe the NY “May Issue”  rule is the concern.. I have read a lot of people say regardless of the ruling NJ will screw us but I would like to point out D.C tried to screw around when they got Shall Issue CCW imposed on them and I believe it was the Federal 4th circuit Judge who passed the ruling was having no part of it.    He got them in line in TWO WEEKS and at one point  it was legal for a day to Open Carry in D.C. with out a CCW license. He declared what they voted into law unenforceable or something and it took a day for D.C. to revise the law.  There where several pic’s of people open carrying with the Washington monument in the background.  In the end there implementation is not bad, they did not have to offer reciprocity but provided shall issue CCW option to non residents. Any-case the Supreme Court may do the same if states don’t follow their intention and try to screw around… They  often take it as a personal disrespect to their authority… Illinois(Chicago) had a similar situation and had to implement Shall Issue CCW and their initial attempt to implement was quickly corrected… They also don’t allow reciprocity but somehow got away with only offering people from 6 states with similar CCW rules the ability to apply for a non resident CCW.  So my thought is within 6-12 month of ruling NJ and NY will offer Shall issue CCW similar to D.C or Illinois.   Hoops to jump through but can be done. No reciprocity and limited Non-Resident CCW available. Once every state has shall issue CCW passing a federal National Reciprocity law is not as big a deal and will eventually get passed.