Lawnmower2021

Any fun next handgun suggestions?

How about a Ruger MKIV 22?  The new design is much easier to take down than prior models.  Great plinking gun.  I have an MKIII Hunter Target with fluted barrel and love it, with the exception of the hair pulling experience of the take down and reassembly.  Perfect weight and it’s a great shooter.  

5 hours ago, Lawnmower2021 said:

I admit the Mark IV is a very comfortable gun. Extremely light too. Recently went to a LGS to check it out, though I decided on the Browning Buckmark instead.

The Browning Buckmark is a good choice as well!  Enjoy!

16 hours ago, RUTGERS95 said:

marlin 60 is the best 22lr rifle by a wide margin imho and that is what I'd go with.  Definitely a wheel gun as well

^^^^^^

Model 60, also found as a Glenfield 60, is an awesome and fun gun! With the right model, you get to have 18 round semi-automatic fun here in the Peoples Republic of NewJeristan...   i emjpy shooting mine, and even more so since it was handed down from my father. :-)

If your set on a lever gun, hard to beat a Marlin 39.  My Golden M is dead nuts accurate...

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, eyeinstine said:

^^^^^^

Model 60, also found as a Glenfield 60, is an awesome and fun gun! With the right model, you get to have 18 round semi-automatic fun here in the Peoples Republic of NewJeristan...   i emjpy shooting mine, and even more so since it was handed down from my father. :-)

If your set on a lever gun, hard to beat a Marlin 39.  My Golden M is dead nuts accurate...

agree

I;ve the mid 90s ss barrel one with the dark wood stock.  Accurate, utterly reliable, as fast as my finger will go

• Like 1

1 hour ago, H2oVento said:

Just found a steal on a new ruger single six convertable. I could not pass it up. 

Nice.  I'd love to find one; but too many sellers seem to think they're made of gold

41 minutes ago, W2MC said:

Nice.  I'd love to find one; but too many sellers seem to think they're made of gold

I have been looking for a long time. I think MSRP is $699. I almost never seem to see em for less than 700, but I snagged mine under 600

• Agree 1