MrAceJD

CZ SCORPION EVO 3 S1 CARBINE - NJ Compliance work

Curious of anyone here from NJ has a CZ SCORPION EVO 3 S1 CARBINE and how easy it was to have the compliance work done...   The stock is both folding and collapsing.   Would a NJ FFL be able to pin it so it neither folds nor collapses?

Thanks

https://cz-usa.com/product/cz-scorpion-evo-3-s1-carbine/

4 hours ago, MrAceJD said:

Would a NJ FFL be able to pin it so it neither folds nor collapses?

Yes. We get these in from time to time at Shooters in LEHT. I have been off for a couple days, so I don't know what is on the shelf, but I will look when I get in today. Feel free to call the shop. If we do not have one in, we can add you to our wants list and we will call you when one comes in.

Just wanted to give a shout out to Shooters in LEHT.  I have bought a couple of guns there now, mostly recently my beloved Beretta 1301 Tactical a few months ago. Their inventory is incredible, they have lots of friendly people behind the counters, and their prices are fair.  If you are anywhere near them, I would recommend them highly. 

8 hours ago, MrAceJD said:

Would a NJ FFL be able to pin it so it neither folds nor collapses?

I have one. My FFL pinned the telescoping stock at the position I wanted with a roll pin. Then he drilled and put a set screw at the folding button. Problem solved.

Although since then, I converted it to a bullpup like this:

cz-40600-stocks-and-forends.jpg&f=1&nofb

3 hours ago, Old Glock guy said:

Just wanted to give a shout out to Shooters in LEHT.  I have bought a couple of guns there now, mostly recently my beloved Beretta 1301 Tactical a few months ago. Their inventory is incredible, they have lots of friendly people behind the counters, and their prices are fair.  If you are anywhere near them, I would recommend them highly. 

agree, my inlaws are down there and I stop there on my way each time with my saying, 'again?'  lol  YUP

5 hours ago, dajonga said:

Yes. We get these in from time to time at Shooters in LEHT. I have been off for a couple days, so I don't know what is on the shelf, but I will look when I get in today. Feel free to call the shop. If we do not have one in, we can add you to our wants list and we will call you when one comes in.

Love Shooters!   I have a nice purchase history there...  Thanks for the response.

1 hour ago, dajonga said:

I just checked. We had one last week for $1350, but it is gone.

Bummer

But thank you for checking!!!!  Much appreciated.