1LtCAP

anyone remember the trunk monkey option?

I hope it wasn't these monkeys.

Rampaging monkeys kill 250 dogs in India in revenge massacre

In a small Indian village, a pack of murderous monkeys have started a war with the local canines. 

Around 250 dogs have been dragged to the tops of buildings and trees and dropped by a crew of raging primates that are apparently furious with the pups after they killed one of their babies, local media reported

Locals in Maharashtra’s Beed district, about 300 miles east of Mumbai, told News 18 the monkeys have been on a quest for revenge and in the nearby Lavool village, not a single dog has survived the purge.

https://nypost.com/2021/12/17/rampaging-monkeys-kill-250-dogs-in-india-in-revenge-massacrerampaging-monkeys-kill-250-dogs-in-india-in-revenge-massacre/

16 hours ago, Malice4you said:

Maybe don't try to use this excuse, but....

14 hours ago, Bklynracer said:

Gives a Service Dog a whole new meaning. 

Hey, I have one of those at home. He's a working dog, he needs to earn his keep. Gotta be prepared at all times:

vest2.jpg

20 hours ago, Malice4you said:

Trunk monkeys are some of the oldest viral videos I remember, though haven't seen these before.

Is it an optional extra I can have installed on cars I already own?

i saw the one where he throws the theif off the bridge a few years back. never saw the alien one before. theyre all hilarious though.