Matthew Lutz

WTS Stevens 320 12 gauge pump- SOLD

Good morning! Looking to make a quick sale on this Stevens 320 12 gauge pump. Comes as seen with the +1 extension, cheapo NCSTAR side saddle, and tri-rail, *MINUS* the shells and Olight Odin light mount (didn't feel like digging around for an allen wrench this morning). Never fired it, just sat in the safe. I have the manual, and I *MAY* have the box (gonna have to dig around in the basement after work). Asking $100 FIRM. Cash or Venmo. You drive to me and pay the transfer fee. My local FFL will do it for $42 (which includes NICS), so total cost to you: $142. I think that's better than fair for what is, essentially, a new shotgun. If you're a fellow LEO, we can do a person to person transfer so you can skip the $42. Will also ship to FFL of your choice on your dime.

Inevitably, someone will ask if I have ammo I can sell with it. Sorry, but no (at least none that I can spare).

NOTE: I believe the serial# is underneath the side saddle, so, unfortunately, the velcro will likely need to be removed for the FFL to do the transfer.

Thanks for looking and Merry Christmas.

The first to post "I'll take it" wins the sale

PXL_20211223_123617071.jpg

PXL_20211223_123630278.jpg

PXL_20211223_124046991.jpg

PXL_20211223_123651371.jpg

• Like 1