vpr80

WTB: Youth 22LR Rifle with Peep Sights

16 minutes ago, vpr80 said:

Tell me about it. on top of that, hardly anyone makes youth rifles, much less ones with peep sights for smallbore indoor.

I have 2 of them and found the most recent (a few yrs ago) on the cz forums but they are just near impossible.  These were my sons first rifles to learn on and familiarize themselves with using irons, proper handling etc.. (well after the BB guns to get started).  If I see one I'll let you know.  sometimes on the snipershide you get a 455 or 457 but I don't think they are as good as the 452 scouts as the receivers were from a single block and having shot all variants, I find the 452s the most accurate.

not easy but if I see one, I'll let you know

26 minutes ago, RUTGERS95 said:

I have 2 of them and found the most recent (a few yrs ago) on the cz forums but they are just near impossible.  These were my sons first rifles to learn on and familiarize themselves with using irons, proper handling etc.. (well after the BB guns to get started).  If I see one I'll let you know.  sometimes on the snipershide you get a 455 or 457 but I don't think they are as good as the 452 scouts as the receivers were from a single block and having shot all variants, I find the 452s the most accurate.

not easy but if I see one, I'll let you know

thank you, i really appreciate it. got a little time, no rush but would like to find something,. thanks