Matthew Lutz

SOLD..Ruger PC Carbine

Welp. No sooner did I pull this listing than my financial situation has changed, prompting me to become not only a seller, but a more motivated one. Ruger PC Carbine 9mm, model# 19102 w/threaded barrel. This is a safe queen- bought new and never fired. Comes as seen with birdcage muzzle device (I still have the thread protector as well). Both Ruger and Glock magazine wells. One 10 round Ruger magazine. Original box and manual. $400 firm. Folks, this is as low as I'll go. Any less and it's simply not worth it to me. I'll meet you halfway at an FFL of your choice, you pay the transfer fee. Alternatively, I can ship to FFL of your choice on your dime. LEO's I can meet you halfway and do a person to person transfer as long as you're a NJ resident and have your FID card. Great deal on what is, essentially, a brand new firearm. Pounce before I change my mind... again.

First one to post "I'll take it" wins the sale. 

PC3.jpg

PC2.jpg

PC5.jpg

PC4.jpg

PC1.jpg

1 minute ago, Matthew Lutz said:

Yes it will take Glock 17, 19, and 26 mags. You mean Bob's sport shop in glassboro?

yes sir. i do most of my indoor shooting there, if for no other reason than that their crew actually helped my mother overcome a lifelong fear/hatred of guns......and i got to take her shooting every week for a couple years.....

9 minutes ago, sgtdave4321 said:

Wow, great deal.

I stared at the wts ad from the moment it was posted, hoping, praying someone would snatch it up quickly because I as about to take it.  For someone who already has a Ruger or Glock, it's a perfect pairing.  My problem is, I have neither Glock or Ruger and it would have been a slippery slope leading me to a LGS to buy even more mouths to feed.

@1LtCAP  I owe you a beer for saving me a lot of money bro.

• Haha 2