voyager9

Resources to repair old Daisy 860 BB gun

My wife’s grandfather had an old Daisy model 860 pump BB gun.  I started to train my daughter to shoot it today.  Due to its age it’s in bad need of TLC but I can’t find any resources on how to tear it down or do basic repairs (seals, etc).  

Anyone have any good info or links?

You could probably contact Daisy - they should have older manuals.

eBay also has several sellers. This particular guy has great ratings and seems open to questions.  https://www.ebay.com/usr/cobalt327?_trksid=p2047675.m3561.l2559  All he does is sell the seals and other parts for people repairing their older Daisy airguns: 

Here's another place with a schematic drawing + common replacement parts: https://www.jgairguns.biz/860-c-78_186_234/

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mrs. Peel said:

You could probably contact Daisy - they should have older manuals.

Thanks for the info/links.  I am going to contact Daisy next week.  See if they have a seals kit or something.   Then just diving in and see what happens.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, voyager9 said:

Thanks for the info/links.  I am going to contact Daisy next week.  See if they have a seals kit or something.   Then just diving in and see what happens.  

Just dive in !  Magic happens....

Sometimes....  lol

8 hours ago, Drow said:

Advise me a hunting shop with low prices. I just don't have much money right now, but I want to buy some kind of gun.

Airsoft is a good place to start.  They’re like a real gun.  At a quarter of the price