Underdog

New Year's Handgun Thoughts

If I was going to acquire a new handgun this year, this would certainly be in the running... Beretta 92X Centurian:

Anybody else like this as well?

What others might you consider?

• Like 1

They pulled a lot of the features from the M9A3, which is a great gun.  92x doesn't have the 10 degree up-angled safety/decocker levers.  I'm wondering if the 92X retains the D trigger spring - I think it does.  Makes the trigger pull much nicer.  

• Thanks 1

I believe the gun was leaked accidentally and frankly I am unimpressed. The gun is reminiscent of the Sig 938 , and a few others like the springfield 911 and Kimber Micro 9. The trigger looks and from what I read feels awful and the pistol comes standard with the cheapo white 3-dot system. In a market flooded with awesome 1911 and striker-fired CCW guns, why buy this? I'm spoiled, i want tritium or at least fiber optic sights, a good trigger etc..

On 1/1/2022 at 8:37 PM, Underdog said:

If I was going to acquire a new handgun this year, this would certainly be in the running... Beretta 92X Centurian:

Anybody else like this as well?

What others might you consider?

I bought this in November. The RDO version and love it. fits the hand real nice.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1