revenger

utah renewal

Has anyone renewed their Utah non resident permit recently.

I just got a letter and they want you to watch a video and they want a copy of your own home state permit IF YOUR STATE HONORS THE UTAH PERMIT , Is this new or am i misreading this.

what happen since we dont have CCW in nj.

35 minutes ago, revenger said:

Has anyone renewed their Utah non resident permit recently.

I just got a letter and they want you to watch a video and they want a copy of your own home state permit IF YOUR STATE HONORS THE UTAH PERMIT , Is this new or am i misreading this.

what happen since we dont have CCW in nj.

Well this will suck?!!!   My Utah is up for renewal later this year....   :wacko:

From what has been posted I do not see anything to suggest they don't honor their own permit. They just want a copy of your home state permit IF you have one and IF your home state honors theirs. You nor NJ fit into those categories so don't send them a copy of the home state permit you don't have and cannot get from a state that does not honor UT permits.

I vaguely remember a similar question on the original application form that I submitted for my  UT permit many moons ago.

2 hours ago, oneshot said:

Mine is up 2026. But im going to email Utah and ask them about it

Mine expires this september and Utah just mailed me a renewal notice..  Pretty simple with a few options. You do have to watch an online safety video now, and then email them a head shot photo. or they have an all snail mail option too..

4 minutes ago, eyeinstine said:

Mine expires this september and Utah just mailed me a renewal notice..  Pretty simple with a few options. You do have to watch an online safety video now, and then email them a head shot photo. or they have an all snail mail option too..

I renewed mine last year ,no video

4 minutes ago, eyeinstine said: