Florida is similar.

There is some bits of it here but for the most part, no one cares.   

Although I did see a woman wearing a mask, alone, in a golf cart tonight.

I guess she's worried about getting it from a passing vehicle.

• Confused 1

displaced texan....scroll over the list of videos at new jersey spotlight news...as you scroll over each video its all people getting jabbed...its creepy to look man full blown propaganda...i guess that smith mundt propaganda act obama renewed....its working....NJ people look patheitc when you see them on the news....dam shame...give me chills sometimes the amount of willing obdience

• Agree 3

40 minutes ago, dilbert1967 said:

And Murphy wants a 90 day extension of his "emergency powers" so he can combat the virus.

https://savejersey.com/2022/01/murphy-wants-a-90-day-extension-of-his-emergency-powers/

seen it over on nj.com this morning. with any luck maybe Sweeney will give the state residents a going away present and jam murphy up

https://www.nj.com/coronavirus/2022/01/gov-murphy-seeking-extension-of-covid-emergency-powers-as-cases-hospitalizations-spike.html

nj is a one party state. republicans are paid fakes in that state.....that other ass hat citarelli....he was a poser fake republican i emailed his office about removing all the unconstitutinal gun laws.. bring in conceal caqrry ..no reponse...he  was a fake...no better than murphy...he picks the small battle to please the republican base..like masks ..but caves to the mob .and they are stupid enough to not see

Looks like NJ led the way with people exiting.

Illinois, NY, and CT not far behind.  I can’t imagine why people are leaving these Democrat run states in droves. 

https://nypost.com/2022/01/03/democrat-run-states-saw-residents-flee-in-2021/

Glad to have contributed to that statistic! 

• Like 1

displaced texan.. they got pork roll out there? i miss the shit......lol

rural middle TN cant find it...cant find broccoli rabe, ricotta cheese sucks out here...lol

and half and half for coffee....good luck with that...no good crusty bread either...just that wonder bread shit

28 minutes ago, YankeeSC said:

We've got pork roll here, but shit for bagels, pizza, and chinese food ...

but what we do have is amazing BBQ, seafood, and southern/soul food.

I miss NJ Bagels and much of the NJ pizza.   There are a lot of chain restaurants here in The Villages; we're missing Greek diners and Italian eateries.

1 hour ago, 82flh said:

rural middle TN cant find it...cant find broccoli rabe, ricotta cheese sucks out here...lol

Yeah, but I bet you got good barbecue.... and nobody uses a crockpot to cook it!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Malsua said:

I miss NJ Bagels and much of the NJ pizza.   There are a lot of chain restaurants here in The Villages; we're missing Greek diners and Italian eateries.

We did get a ‘bagel’ the other day. Yeah……picture a Kaiser roll with a hole in the middle of it. 

Yuck. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, 82flh said:

and half and half for coffee....good luck with that...no good crusty bread either...just that wonder bread shit

You can have pork roll delivered to your front door.  The bread you are on your own for 

https://jerseyporkroll.com/

ITS PRETTY CLEAR i decided to not move back to NJ...my trump hating family begging to be vaxxed and propagated by CNN well....i treaded myself and said F it!......lol i used red shoe dye for the wood I BOUGHT (2) AT 750 EACH FREE SHIPPING FROM EXILE ARMORY IN alABAMA.....THIS WOULD BE WHAT? 50 YEARS IN PRISON IN NJ?......LOL

ZPAP85 ARMSLIST1.jpg

ZPAP85 ARMSLIST2.jpg

ZPAP85 ARMSLIST3.jpg

• Like 1

On 1/4/2022 at 1:18 PM, 82flh said:

We have it here. My wife gets it when she goes shopping. Rolls can be had but Italian bread is a trick to find. Bagels at Panera down here are pretty good a reasonable price. Plenty donuts like Best Donuts if you grow weary of Dunkin Donuts. Biggest prob is finding real pizza without driving to Nashville.