Ouchthathurts

Gunshop near Shamong - Airgun purchases question

HI everyone,

I have a bit of an odd question for this forum but thought the knowledgeable people here may be able to assist. Apologies if I ramble a bit.

Rather than drive to PA to look for an airgun, I'd like to be able to make purchases locally near Medford/Shamong. These purchases could be relatively frequent, as they're for my youtube channel. ( I'll get to real fire arm videos when I have a place to both shoot and film). I'm unsure who would be willing/ able to place the orders for me, how to order in this scenario, or who may be unreasonable with the fees for it in my area. I'd likely be purchasing 1 to 2 per month which could get extremely expensive depending.

IF anyone can please make a recommendation or knows of a shop that stocks them, it may save me frequent drives to PA.

Thanks.

17 hours ago, Ouchthathurts said:

I'd likely be purchasing 1 to 2 per month which could get extremely expensive depending...

Sounds like you'll be having a lot of fun.

As crazy as it sounds I think you need a purchase permit for pistols, so factor that into your plans as well...

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

19 hours ago, Ouchthathurts said:

Rather than drive to PA to look for an airgun, I'd like to be able to make purchases locally near Medford/Shamong.

If you do end up making the drive to PA to buy your airguns, be aware that you will find many rifles with internal sound suppressors built in. That is perfectly legal, as airguns are not firearms.

Until you cross the border into NJ, where reality and federal laws both are ignored by the idiots in the legislature.  

In NJ, airguns magically become firearms.  No one has actually observed this magical transformation take place, but somehow as you cross the border the airgun you legally bought becomes a suppressed firearm you can't have,  and you, as possessor, have magically become a criminal.

So buy with caution, and don't bring in any airgun marketed as suppressed or silenced.

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

On 1/5/2022 at 2:44 PM, 10X said:

If you do end up making the drive to PA to buy your airguns, be aware that you will find many rifles with internal sound suppressors built in. That is perfectly legal, as airguns are not firearms.

Until you cross the border into NJ, where reality and federal laws both are ignored by the idiots in the legislature.  

In NJ, airguns magically become firearms.  No one has actually observed this magical transformation take place, but somehow as you cross the border the airgun you legally bought becomes a suppressed firearm you can't have,  and you, as possessor, have magically become a criminal.

So buy with caution, and don't bring in any airgun marketed as suppressed or silenced.

Technically I've seen this happen but you need to diesel it with an oil...lol