Cheflife15

Streak ammo

STREAK rounds are non-incendiary, they do not generate heat so they are safe to use in environments where traditional tracers are prohibited

Streak’s patented bullet isn’t incendiary. The proprietary chemical compound lining the base of the bullet reacts to intense heat by glowing brightly – not by catching on fire – making this ammo safe to use at indoor ranges or anywhere else that you’d rather not burst into flames.

Dunno if the morons in Trenton can tell the difference between this chemically luminescent tracer and military incendiary tracers.  So....

• Agree 1

Just now, Scorpio64 said:

Dunno if the morons in Trenton can tell the difference between this chemically luminescent tracer and military incendiary tracers.  So....

I was just typing this out. 

Tracer rounds contain flammable materials that ignite and produce a bright (but deadly) trail of light towards a target

This doesn't contain that? So hypothetically we should be good. Until you get some schmuck who arrests you for this. 

5 minutes ago, Cheflife15 said:

I was just typing this out. 

Tracer rounds contain flammable materials that ignite and produce a bright (but deadly) trail of light towards a target

This doesn't contain that? So hypothetically we should be good. Until you get some schmuck who arrests you for this. 

Just put them in another box.

10 hours ago, brucin said:

Just put them in another box.

Would ordering them be the problem though?

9 hours ago, High Exposure said:

They are a lot of fun, but expensive for what they actually do.

They don’t make great training rounds because you end up watching the rounds themselves and their impacts instead of concentrating on the fundamentals.  

Yeah they seem pretty awesome. I think it could be useful training at long distance

10 hours ago, Cheflife15 said:

Would ordering them be the problem though?

Since their own packaging says they are not incendiary I would imagine they would be shipped here depending on what the shippers lawyers say.

21 hours ago, High Exposure said:

They are a lot of fun, but expensive for what they actually do.

You probably like em because it makes shooting indoors or at night look like you are using a blaster from Star Wars.  I imagine you quietly mouthing "pew, pew, pew" during training.