Underdog

What is the deal?

Mr. GFH, what is the issue with Taylor Greene?  Just the fact that the Left and its corporate media is trying to silence her says it all.  

what exactly aren’t you a fan of?  How do you feel about her standing up for the political prisoners?

1 hour ago, Sniper said:

Wait... are you saying the information he's getting from CNN and MSDNC isn't accurate?

pretty much. the article i read was saying that she'd said that the 2a is to allow us to protect ourselves from tyrnical govt.....which is true. they called that "suggesting" .

• Like 1

I get it, many NJ servants are conditioned and brainwashed even as patriots.  Taylor Greene is a real American and a patriot and not a swamp politician. God bless her.    Hows that port?

• Like 2

On 1/12/2022 at 10:36 AM, 1LtCAP said:

so i just read an article on things she said in ga is that what this is all in reference to?

No , Anthony said he wasn’t a big fan.   She is for the 2nd Amendment  and a patriot and standing up for the people while attacked by the corporate globalist elitist media. I just wondered why he said that on his platform which I sometimes listen to. 

27 minutes ago, Underdog said:

No , Anthony said he wasn’t a big fan.   She is for 2nd Amendment  and a patriot and standing up for the people while attacked by the corporate globalist elitist media. I just wondered why he said that on his platform which I sometimes listen to. 

aaahhhh......gotcha. i think that people are falling for the same bs that the media did to trump. they're good at what they do.

There's a big controversy about MTG in my house.  I think she's beautiful, and my wife thinks I'm nuts.

Other politicians I find beautiful:  Kristi Noem, Kyrsten Sinema (more so now that she opposes the filibuster). 

Sorry to derail this thread with my adolescent mind.  :D

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 1
  • FacePalm 1

see how they're villivying her because of her opinions? and her lack of tact in stating the obvious?

that is exactly what WE need to start doing to them. we cannot take the high road and be the nice guys. that's been proven to not work. we need to take off the gloves and fight them on their terms.

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1

MTG, Folks, a breath of fresh air in the stinky swamp!  I AM a big fan!  Contrast to the little swamp RINO  LG who I'm NOT a big fan of.  Thanks, Newsmax, and President Trump!  Take heed, Ted!  No NJ Koolaid, here.  Thanks, Georgia for THIS brave Congresswoman standing up for fellow Americans. 

https://greene.house.gov/