Teky0101

Companies For Legal Protection

Hello Everyone,

I have been a member of US Lawshield for about two years. I have not yet had to use the service but my renewal is coming up and I have been seeing lots of bad reviews lately online. I know Murphy screwed us over a couple years ago making it almost impossible to obtain defensive use coverage. However, I was wondering if anything changed legally and there is a better alternative to US Lawshield for NJ residents? Thank you for any assistance you can provide.

I have also been a USLS member for several years. Have not had to use it but does provide me some piece of mind.  I am not aware of any other such services that provide protection for the various possession laws we must adhere to here in NJ.  (As opposed to actual self-defense use.).  Have you attended any of the USLS seminars with Evan Nappen? They are informative and you can address any questions or concerns (from reviews) you have with their rep.

And yes, I hope to god they are responsive when I need them.  

• Like 1