Sign in to follow this  
45Doll

G-Sight Laser Training - Great Customer Service

Our daughter gave us a G-Sight laser training system for Christmas. (The fruit didn't fall far from the tree.)

Typically for her, she did research on the product type before purchase. She cryptically asked me in November what our favorite calibers were, and the answer (of course) was .45ACP and 9mm, in that order. In November I didn't understand the question.

Fast forward to Christmas. She ordered an ELMS PLUS PROPACK SSE Special Shooters Edition which contained two laser cartridges. However, when she placed the order, she didn't notice the default was two 9mm cartridges when what she wanted was one .45 and one 9mm. So, when we opened it there were two 9mm's. That would be handy if we both wanted to train on 9mm only, or at the same time. But Mrs. 45Doll likes .45ACP as much as I do.

I contacted their customer service. And I'm happy to report they exchanged one of the 9mm cartridges for a .45ACP and all on their dime. I had the exchange less than 5 business days after the request. So if anyone's considering a laser training setup I can recommend G-Sight from the CS point of view.

Now we're still getting used to it, but the product performs as advertised. We're just using the basic 10 shot app at the moment but will upgrade for $5 to the 'shot timer' version soon. One thing we noticed; it really does highlight it if you jerk the trigger. With no recoil there's no covering up your performance. And of course you're saving ammo $$.

One downside is that if you're training with a SAO or striker fired pistol you have to reset the striker or hammer for the next shot. But that would be true for any laser training product. So far we've worked around that without irritation; trigger discipline is our main focus. Draw and fire is coming up shortly.

ELMS PLUS PROPACK SSE Special Shooters Edition – G-Sight

• Informative 1