EdF

This is becoming a regular thing in Philly . . .

On 1/28/2022 at 1:46 PM, Sniper said:

If they're that stupid to leave the keys in it, they deserve it.

It's just like the idiots in my town that complain their cars are "broken into"... Problem is, they leave them unlocked overnight, after repeated warnings..... Duh....

This I do not get. I had a relative that had that happen. It was unlocked..I was like well I guess you are out some toll change did they brake anything? Oh no.. but they got a bunch of bills, SSN car and birth certificate.... WTF? Di you forget to take them out after applying for a mortgage or something? Nope...  they jsut live there.  Not only do you leave it unlocked it's also your safe deposit box for critical documents. I still do not know how they have managed to survive that long. 

• Haha 1
  • Crazy 1
  • FacePalm 1

1 hour ago, raz-0 said:

This I do not get. I had a relative that had that happen. It was unlocked..I was like well I guess you are out some toll change did they brake anything? Oh no.. but they got a bunch of bills, SSN car and birth certificate.... WTF? Di you forget to take them out after applying for a mortgage or something? Nope...  they jsut live there.  Not only do you leave it unlocked it's also your safe deposit box for critical documents. I still do not know how they have managed to survive that long. 

you'd be shocked at how many people leave the title to their vehicles in the glovebox too.

• FacePalm 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.