2 hours ago, Golf battery said:

Louu.  That was a question i had.  To buy pistol ammo.  A screenshot is good?   What about a screenshot of the old type.  What are the protocols for ffl’s now

As with all jersey laws it's grey. For the new electronic stuff the phone is good. If you don't have that yet you would need to present your card. The address must match. That is what the state police that inspects FFL's told me. 

11 hours ago, bennj said:

Good to know Lou. Don't know about the e-fid, but my card is just big enough to not fit in my wallet even after trimming it. I only carry it when I think I might run into a place for ammo.

Apply for more pistol permits and they will give you a brand spanking new digital infringement card, then you won't need the old one. Pistol permits are really quick now, state police are around ten days. You  can do it all online, no more going to the cop shop, you just need to know your local barracks ORI number witch can be found online. 

When your ready to buy something let me know, I'm can beat anyone's price. The Elmer Gun Company LLC 856-364-1031 

5 hours ago, louu said:

Pistol permits are really quick now, state police are around ten days. You  can do it all online, no more going to the cop shop, you just need to know your local barracks ORI number witch can be found online.

Depends on where you are.  Last round I applied 8/21, approved 10/8.  Still took 48 days.

• Sad 1