what's left, any questions just ask

located in Middletown, first post to state 'I'll take this' wins.  posts supersede PM 

9) Expo Arms Chrome BCG NIW (made by microbest)

$130

https://www.primaryarms.com/expo-arms-5.56-nato-complete-mil-spec-m16-bolt-carrier-group-chrome

3 minutes ago, Mr.Stu said:

Are the charging handles $30 each or $30 for the pair?

How much to ship to 08826?

sorry, it's numbered 1 and 2 but I will amend to correct for any confusion.  apologies.

how is $8 as I'll send it in usps priority box?

8 minutes ago, Mr.Stu said:

Are you sure it's a Mod 3? The medium is a mod 4 and the large is a mod 3. Small is a mod 5.

20220204_135358.jpg

ha I'm an idiot.  Mod 5 actually.  I'll update again.  I think I need another cup of coffee

I'm an oddity as I prefer the large latches

1 minute ago, My1stGlock said:

Damn might as well change the summary to "My loss your gain!" LOL. This way you don't have to keep on updating the subject field. 

So much goodies....

haha, right!

I have so much stuff lying around that I've gotten over the years.  I'm just getting rid of things I know I will not use.  The best deal I had posted, imho, was the fn socom barrel that sold.  I'd of thought that would have sold quickly.  I do always try to sell below mkt to give my fellow NJ peeps a shot but if it sits, I move it to main boards and it goes pretty quickly.  Half this stuff I don't even remember getting.  I haven't even dug into a few bins I have.  lol

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Scorpio64 said:

Does the stock accept any kind of optional cheek riser.

I don't know or rather, I didn't see one on their site for one when I bought it.  I can say it's most definitely sturdy/strong, feels very well built and soldid and balances nicely.  I love it, looks very cool but he doesn't and I have no use for it then. 

I like it because it looks light weight and sturdy.  I need to lighten up some things on my obese DMR.  It's almost 14# with the scope mounted.  I have a cheap UTG A2 on it for the time being, until I find something I like better.  Is the butt pad replaceable?

1 hour ago, Scorpio64 said:

I like it because it looks light weight and sturdy.  I need to lighten up some things on my obese DMR.  It's almost 14# with the scope mounted.  I have a cheap UTG A2 on it for the time being, until I find something I like better.  Is the butt pad replaceable?

absolutely sturdy, very impressed with it to be honest.  Yes you can change the mini stock on the end as they come in multiple colors

On 2/22/2022 at 12:16 AM, Scorpio64 said:

Not the mini stock, the recoil pad on the end of the mini stock.  It looks a bit thin for a 308.  I'll check the mfg website.

Thats the mini stock as they call it.  Here's another one I have on a 308 build and sits perfectly in the shoulder pocket