FishNHard

shooters being sold ??

Majority ownership was sold from what I heard, also heard from two ffl’s it’s getting knocked down. So a house of worship can be constructed. Hope I am wrong, heard this a few months back. Frigging sad if it happens.  

That would be very disappointing! I just found out about them a few years ago, Oct. 2019 to be exact. One of my sons just got his e-fid and a couple permits and we were going to check them out as soon as he gets a day off. Every time I've been there the prices were reasonable (even during this nonsense), and the people have been top notch. I hope it's just a rumor started by one of their overpriced competitors.

8 hours ago, bennj said:

That would be very disappointing! I just found out about them a few years ago, Oct. 2019 to be exact. One of my sons just got his e-fid and a couple permits and we were going to check them out as soon as he gets a day off. Every time I've been there the prices were reasonable (even during this nonsense), and the people have been top notch. I hope it's just a rumor started by one of their overpriced competitors.

Majority ownership has definitely changed, my last purchase there had to be picked up before a certain date because the ffl license was changing to the new owner.  Haven’t been in since, if it turns out to be false I’m not sure I would continue purchasing firearms there, don’t feel like supporting the new owner.  

• Agree 1

26 minutes ago, dajonga said:

Let's put this to rest....

Shooters has not been sold. Our mission and employees are unchanged.

great to hear!   I'd suggest flier to customers at the store and a website announcement as this is now the 3rd place I've heard this.  If this spreads, it will impact business.

myself and another board member will be in this weekend to do a transfer.  will pm you

6 hours ago, dajonga said:

Let's put this to rest....

Shooters has not been sold. Our mission and employees are unchanged.

Sure hope that's true.  As I've posted in other discussions, Shooters has a great selection, reasonable prices, and a friendly staff. I have purchased a few firearms there.