Lawnmower2021

Brooklyn man tied up, shot, and robbed

This hits a little close to home. Literally, I used to live in this neighborhood.

https://bronx.news12.com/nypd-man-tied-up-shot-and-robbed-inside-sheepshead-bay-home-3-suspects-at-large

Officials say a resident of the building answered the door of his home when a woman knocked on it and told him he hadn’t paid his monthly dues. However, when the man opened the door, they say two men took out guns and forced their way in. They fought with the victim until one of them allegedly shot him in his leg.

Officials say the suspects then tied up the man’s wrists with zip ties and raided the apartment for about $1,600 worth of his belongings, including a Rolex, iPhone and credit cards, before they fled.

PSA: If you don't know who it is, don't open the door. :facepalm: I had a HUGE problem at my old apartment with people letting every random person in the building. 

I used to collect fine watches. I never had a Rolex.  I prefer Omega!  I just think it's a better quality watch.  Despite the variety of watches I own, I wear an Omega James Bond Seamaster automatic every day.

If a crackhead bastard wants to take it from me, he will have to kill me first! It's not about the value of the watch.....It's the principle that I will always fight back! 

I welcome any dumb bastard to try to  rob me in my home!  My face is the last thing he will see in this life!

• Like 1

On 2/20/2022 at 10:34 PM, JohnnyB said:

I wear an Omega James Bond Seamaster automatic every day.

If you are a real Bond and watch geek, here is a list of every watch worn in every Bond film. 

https://manofmany.com/fashion/watches/a-complete-list-of-all-the-james-bond-watches

• Thanks 1

On 2/20/2022 at 10:34 PM, JohnnyB said:

I used to collect fine watches. I never had a Rolex.  I prefer Omega!  I just think it's a better quality watch.  Despite the variety of watches I own, I wear an Omega James Bond Seamaster automatic every day.

I have a watch sickness. I have that watch too. Great looking watch. I have a Rolex 50th Anniv Submariner that never comes out of the safe. My daily is split between a Breitling Super Ocean and an Omega Planet Ocean. They're all kept in the same safe as my loaded SIG.

I also had a Canal St Special Rolex which actually kept pretty good time.

• Like 1