silverado427

Poverty Pony lowers $ 39.00

link not working for me but I will say, I've used a few of their no logo lowers and ss lpk in builds with the kids and they have been 100% gtg with quite a lot of rounds downrange.  I'm actually impressed with their ss lpk, the trigger is outstanding with zero creep and crisp break, short reset.

• Like 1

FYI - it looks like Steve at Monmouth Arms has his Anderson stripped lowers regularly priced at $84.95 + $15 NICS which comes in at same "special price" advertised on Primary Arms after you factor in transfer fee ($35) and NICS ($15).

So unless your FFL has less than a $35 transfer fee and you are close to Monmouth Arms I would recommend buying local rather than online.  He's a good guy to deal with.  

Maybe check out some other local FFLs if Monmouth Arms isn't near you.  Many times you will be surprised at their pricing.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Krdshrk said:

https://www.primaryarms.com/anderson-manufacturing-ar-15-stripped-lower-receiver

Best bet is to find a FFL that discounts multiple transfers (Like Steve @ Monmouth Arms).  When you buy multiple (can buy up to 20) then it's worth it :)

I think Steve transfer 2 at one price at a time.  I could be wrong

21 minutes ago, RUTGERS95 said:

I think Steve transfer 2 at one price at a time.  I could be wrong

RIFLES / HANDGUNS / RECEIVERS / FRAMES *
(1st) Item $ 35.00 + $15.00 NJ Nics
(2nd) Item $ 20.00
(3rd) Item $15.00
(4th+) Item $25.00 Per Item

• Like 1