bennj

Elmer Gun Company

Good morning,

I'd like to share an experience my son and I had with Lou. My son was looking to purchase his first handgun, so I naturally looked to my go to gun shop. They had what he wanted, but ran out before he decided. While cruising the forum I came across Lou of the Elmer Gun Company, so I gave him a call. He's an FFL working out of his home in Elmer, NJ. He was able to find what my son was looking for at a very competitive price, and was very professional, informative and accommodating. Lou kept us informed throughout the process, and took all the time we needed answering questions and offering suggestions. Another great available option, he can be reached at 1-856-364-1031.

Ben

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Didn't really know each other but sent an Inquiry to Louu (Elmer gun Co) and he was on it like a duck on a june bug! At present time also doing some business.

Another helpful vender here JT Customs jumped on a couple inquiries and is a pleasure to speak with.