silverado427

Price of gas

14 hours ago, Bklynracer said:

We use it for our tractors, might be a good idea to get an extra pallet

I thought the DEF thing was well known by now.

Last fall, DEF sensors were and still are in short supply.

Then we have the CEO of pilot talking about Union Pacific cutting off their diesel and DEF supplies.  Watch that video I've linked below.

In the USA DEF is the key ingredient.   China, Russia and India were three big suppliers and they have stopped exporting the stuff.

The US gets most of it's supply from Canada, so there is some hope here but it would not surprise me in the slightest if 10-20% of trucks get sidelined.

If you think we're in a supply chain issue now...just wait until stuff has to start moving with gasoline powered box trucks and the like.  

The DEP would, under a sane president, lift the DEF requirement and allow trucks to run without it.  The climate zealots in charge right now will not do that.

Let the peasants eat cake!

It's not letting me post this link...

https://youtu.be/BjsUkFUU2BA

2 hours ago, 45Doll said:

"Never mind what I told you. I'm telling you!"  The Captain, Mr. Roberts

Why Biden's Attacks On Energy Are "Absolutely Insane" (substack.com)

The wreckage Biden is causing might just be really long term.

I'll sum that article up.

Biden Admin: Lower your prices, increase your output and invest in refining!!!!

Energy companies: But you just said you plan to phase out fossil fuels in the next 5 years

Biden Admin: Yes, we want you out of business, now spend your billions and make gas cheaper!

Energy companies: No.

Biden Admin : SEE!!! It's corporate greed that is causing prices to be so high!!!

• Like 2
  • FacePalm 1

2 hours ago, Displaced Texan said:

This lady needs to seek professional help.

Sooner or later I think we're going to face the fact that it's not just mass shooters, drug addicts, homeless people etc. that are the carriers of mental illness. There's a lot of disturbed or full blown mental cases walking around surrounded by seemingly normal circumstances. But they are off.

And some of them are in government trying to rule the rest of us.

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

Illinois Democrats try for free political advertising prior to the midterms. But Illinois gas stations have a rebuttal! Good one!

Illinois gas stations cleverly resisting being forced to propagandize for state's temporary suspension of tax hike - American Thinker

21 minutes ago, CMJeepster said:

It's like the 1970s all over again!

I'm actually surprised it's not worse than the 70's.  Society is way more crazy now, and much less inhibited.  I was expecting to eventually hear stories about punctured car gas tanks.  Cat converters get stolen all the time.

The guys doing this are not Robin Hood's, they just clever hood rats.  RH GAVE to the poor, didn't sell shit.

5 minutes ago, silverado427 said:

$4.79 @  costco in brick

$4.79 at Wawa in Eatontown

5 minutes ago, Scorpio64 said:

I'm actually surprised it's not worse than the 70's.

Because the issue today is only the price. In the 70's we intermittently couldn't get ANY gas at all, at any price. That's when things got really ugly.

Pulling into your friend's gas station under cover of darkness, etc.

• Informative 1

On 6/19/2022 at 1:47 PM, Displaced Texan said:

Wow!

I did feel a little embarrassed being something like the 900, 000ish person to view that.  With that in mind, we do live in an age where any view on any issue can be found pretty easily.  All I know is that I could never do something like that without getting the red flag treatment.

Quiet rant over.

This country is so fucked!  No wonder they want all the guns! Jeez, why is the whitehouse and capital are ringed with barbed wire?? Wasn't this supposed to be the people's house?

The bidens are so corrupt as is pelosi it is sickening.

• Agree 2

we’ve  seen that stunt before, the fuel prices skyrocket up and then drops a couple pennies and the sheeple think they are getting a deal. At 15 or 20 cent drop off from $5 a gallon territory isn’t a great deal considering two years ago we were totally energy independent and  87 octane fuel was  $2 a gallon.  

Preaching to the choir here but the fuel cost is only the tip of the iceberg. Anyone that’s been to the grocery store or has purchased building materials for home maintenance lately sees the impact there as well. I don’t know what the talking heads of cable TV are saying but I’m seeing at least a 30% increase for same shopping cart of groceries at the same store compared to Trump’s economy.   So much for candidate biden and his "I'm Joe from Scranton PA"  BS about how much he cares about "kitchen table" issues.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I really don't eat coldcuts much. But every so often I like a bologna sandwich. Wife was going shoprite. Told her get a package of presliced at counter. Came home. 7.99 per lb. It was 2.99. roast beef at the coldcut counter 17.99.

28 minutes ago, 15636215 said:

I really don't eat coldcuts much. But every so often I like a bologna sandwich. Wife was going shoprite. Told her get a package of presliced at counter. Came home. 7.99 per lb. It was 2.99. roast beef at the coldcut counter 17.99.

There's a great reason to go back to "not eating them" If people didn't buy these over priced items they would reduce the price, to prevent discarding the product.

• Like 1

Having succeeded in blowing off their left fossil foot, the NATO countries and some others are going for the right one.

JP Morgan Contemplates $380 Oil-You Need To Contemplate No Gas, No Groceries, No Job and No Home (encouragingangels.org)

Ready... fire... aim!

Here's California's answer to a diesel fuel shortage: take 70,000 independent truckers off the road. LOL

A diesel crisis could slam the economy - American Thinker

Oh, and the WEF would like you to know it's just part of their Big Plan.

World Economic Forum: Gas Prices Must Go Even Higher -- to Save Democracy (breitbart.com)

Edited by 45Doll
2nd link added.
  • FacePalm 1