silverado427

Price of gas

25 minutes ago, CMJeepster said:

Wasn’t me….but hmmmmmm…..

• Haha 1

Last month, the price of gas was blamed on refinery capacity.  FJB said we have plenty of oil, but not enough refining to keep up with demand, and according to the Ds, that is what was causing the spike in prices.

Today, we don't have enough oil?  So, what changed.  I bet FJB will be refilling the SOR with filthy oronoco oil, using it as a bribe to Maduro for something.

If we don't have the refining capacity, then why do we need extra oil?  the oil has to go somewhere.

Oil execs rip Biden admin's 'completely inaccurate,' 'flat-out lie' about US energy production (msn.com)

"We've basically tracked about 125 specific actions that this administration and the Democratic Congress have done to slow down or stop oil production in America," American Energy Alliance President Tom Pyle said on "Varney & Co." Tuesday. "He has an 'America last' energy policy."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CMJeepster said:

Read this:  

I did read the article and I agree with you. I think I heard the above comment I made on talk radio back when Biden went to Saudi Arabia(probably on Hannity) which, yes, makes it difficult for me to reference.  I'm not surprised by the article, but I am a little surprised at the current the barrel price of $75-ish if OPEC didn't increase production, given the recent drop in gas prices....at least for 87.  I don't expect the price to stay there.

14 hours ago, father-of-three said:

I did read the article and I agree with you. I think I heard the above comment I made on talk radio back when Biden went to Saudi Arabia(probably on Hannity) which, yes, makes it difficult for me to reference.  I'm not surprised by the article, but I am a little surprised at the current the barrel price of $75-ish if OPEC didn't increase production, given the recent drop in gas prices....at least for 87.  I don't expect the price to stay there.

They'll keep playing games with production to maximize profits and fuck around with that sector of the economy well until after you and I are dust in the wind.  That's what they always do.

• Agree 2

8 minutes ago, Xtors said:

Couple places near me at 2.87 with ridick lines overflowing out into the street. Everyone else is at least 3.15 or higher. No idea why these places are so low compared to everyone else.

You can Thank Rino Chris Christy for your 2 gas tax increases. Did he explode yet?

So if you've paid attention you know we're on the way back up.

One day last week in Newton, Weis was the holdout at $3.13. The next day it joined the rest at around $3.35.

Outside Hazelton Monday it was $3.69 - $3.85, the usual delta from NJ.