1LtCAP

m1 garand ammo pouch

probably the wrong place(i seem to do that often).

looking for ww2 style garand ammo pouches. i'm not looking for the entire belt, but rather pouches that i can put on a ww2 style web belt....which i'm also looking for. i have a post-ww2 web belt with plastic clip, but i'm looking for old style with the metal fastner. don't want or need 10 ammo pouches on the belt..........

thanks!

13 minutes ago, 1LtCAP said:  probably the wrong place(i seem to do that often).    looking for ww2 style garand ammo pouches. i'm not looking for the entire belt, but rather pouches that i can put on a ww2 style web belt....which i'm also looking for. i have a post-ww2 web belt with plastic clip, but i'm looking for old style with the metal fastner. don't want or need 10 ammo pouches on the belt..........   thanks!    13 minutes ago, 1LtCAP said:  probably the wrong place(i seem to do that often).    looking for ww2 style garand ammo pouches. i'm not looking for the entire belt, but rather pouches that i can put on a ww2 style web belt....which i'm also looking for. i have a post-ww2 web belt with plastic clip, but i'm looking for old style with the metal fastner. don't want or need 10 ammo pouches on the belt..........   thanks!  

M1 carbine pouches hold 1 garand clip

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CAL. .30 M1 said:

13 minutes ago, 1LtCAP said:  probably the wrong place(i seem to do that often).    looking for ww2 style garand ammo pouches. i'm not looking for the entire belt, but rather pouches that i can put on a ww2 style web belt....which i'm also looking for. i have a post-ww2 web belt with plastic clip, but i'm looking for old style with the metal fastner. don't want or need 10 ammo pouches on the belt..........   thanks!    13 minutes ago, 1LtCAP said:  probably the wrong place(i seem to do that often).    looking for ww2 style garand ammo pouches. i'm not looking for the entire belt, but rather pouches that i can put on a ww2 style web belt....which i'm also looking for. i have a post-ww2 web belt with plastic clip, but i'm looking for old style with the metal fastner. don't want or need 10 ammo pouches on the belt..........   thanks!  

M1 carbine pouches hold 1 garand clip

that helps! thanks! everywhere i look, i seem to find carbine pouches..........thanks man.

• Like 1

On 3/11/2022 at 9:46 PM, 1LtCAP said:

probably the wrong place(i seem to do that often).

looking for ww2 style garand ammo pouches. i'm not looking for the entire belt, but rather pouches that i can put on a ww2 style web belt....which i'm also looking for. i have a post-ww2 web belt with plastic clip, but i'm looking for old style with the metal fastner. don't want or need 10 ammo pouches on the belt..........

thanks!

Do you need them right away or can you wait until the first weekend in June?  WW2 Reenactors all over the Reading, PA Air Show at MAAM.  Lots of vendors to choose from, and all grades of ammo pouches, belts, etc.  Watch fighters & bombers all day long, even a B-29!  Rides are pricey bucket list items.  Plenty to see & do on the grounds of Reading Regional Airport! Mid Atlantic Air Museum https://www.maam.org 

---Rosey

No photo description available.

• Like 1

a bunch of us went to one of those airshows back when i was still active in CAP. it was a drizzly day, and sadly a lot of the guys had left early......warbirds that is.......but the few that remained were awesome. i remember seeing the black widow that they're working on. it was the first time i've seen one in real life. now that i think about that, i'm wondering how far along they've come with her......

1LtCAP I recently ordered from the Gun Parts Company. They had Greek 2 clip pouches in military surplus. There's a bit of corrosion on the metal  but it cleans up.

Never knew these existed.

I knew an older SF guy in Vietnam.  WW2 and Korea vet.  When he "went for a walk" hee carried a M1 with a clip in the rifle and a clip squeezed on the sling.

He felt comfortable with that.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, GRIZ said:

1LtCAP I recently ordered from the Gun Parts Company. They had Greek 2 clip pouches in military surplus. There's a bit of corrosion on the metal  but it cleans up.

Never knew these existed.

I knew an older SF guy in Vietnam.  WW2 and Korea vet.  When he "went for a walk" hee carried a M1 with a clip in the rifle and a clip squeezed on the sling.

He felt comfortable with that.

https://www.gunpartscorp.com/products/731900