Golf battery

3rd congressional district

Just a heads up. Tomorrow evening at slackwood firehouse in lawrenceville. Were having a gop rally/fundraising event.  Free to come.  Your 3cd candidates will be there.  Ian smith.  Remember that name ?   Owner of Atillas gym in belmawr.  The guy that wouldn’t put up with the covid lockdowns.   Hell be there.  He’s running in your district.   Also bill spadea will be there in support of us.  C’mon by.  Id love to see y’all    Its at 6:30.  

• Like 2

I care but I'm working tonight.  I lived in CD-3 for years but moved about four years ago.  

I met Ian a few times while I was running for assembly.  He's a great guy, very humble and unassuming.  But, as with many candidates, there are a number of issues where I have no idea where he stands.

I spent a lot of time with Jack during the last election cycle.  He's very pragmatic.  He's not going to talk "hard right" unless he believes that he can implement those policies.  He will need at least one house in the legislature to accomplish much.  He knows that.  I know that.  There are many here who don't want to hear it.