szwedj

4-H Shooting Sports Club Fundraiser at Lehigh Valley Sporting Clays

The 4-H youth shooting sports club, the Hunterdon Deadeyes are holding their annual sporting clays fundraiser at Lehigh Valley Sporting Clays on Sunday, April 3.

The purpose of this event is to cover the costs to send club members to compete in the 4-H Shooting Sports National Championship in Grand Island Nebraska in June.

It's a rain or shine event, and it's a great excuse to get out, have a lot of fun breaking some clays, and know that your supporting kids in a really great youth shooting sports program while your doing it!

Attached is the event flyer.
We hope to see you there.

Thanks in for your support,
Joe Szwed

sporting clay event flyer22.pdf

On 3/14/2022 at 12:56 PM, szwedj said:

The 4-H youth shooting sports club, the Hunterdon Deadeyes are holding their annual sporting clays fundraiser at Lehigh Valley Sporting Clays on Sunday, April 3.

The purpose of this event is to cover the costs to send club members to compete in the 4-H Shooting Sports National Championship in Grand Island Nebraska in June.

It's a rain or shine event, and it's a great excuse to get out, have a lot of fun breaking some clays, and know that your supporting kids in a really great youth shooting sports program while your doing it!

Attached is the event flyer.
We hope to see you there.

Thanks in for your support,
Joe Szwed

sporting clay event flyer22.pdf 217.13 kB · 10 downloads

CNJFO has a squad that will be there.  Attending this worthwhile event for the Coalition's "Dusters And Missers Club" will be CNJFO Life Member @Ms. 12 Gauge and @Mr.Stu and two others proudly representing!

Here's a jpg of the flyer:

May be an image of text

Here's Ms. 12 Gauge accepting her award for High Lady at the CNJFO Sporting Clays I ran a while back:

No photo description available.

I can't be in two places at once and am running the CNJFO Hog Hunt in Bainbridge, PA the same morning!  I wish you great success and hope you raise the funds needed to get the kids to the Nationals!

Rosey

It was a great time today. Me, @Ms. 12 Gauge, @Shocker and another person who I do not think is on this forum shot the event.

It rained all the time while driving there and continued through the safety briefing. Just as we stepped out to start shooting the rain stopped - and stayed stopped until we all reassembled in the event hall to have lunch, award trophies and draw the various raffles.

I got a t-shirt as a door prize and then, just before the end, my ticket was the 2nd one drawn for one of the three guns up for grabs. I'll be dropping in to Jim Flynn's tomorrow to start the paperwork on a TriStar semi-auto 12 gauge.

The turnout was great - they said they had 130 shooters which is significantly more than the 80-90 they usually get.

It was well run and a lot of fun. I highly recommend it for next year.

• Like 5

Thank you Mr.Stu!  Glad you came out to support the kids and had a good time.  Congratulations on winning one of the guns.  It sure looked a little iffy starting out but I think everything turned out well.  We look forward to seeing you next year!  

• Like 2