EVERYBODY KNOWS THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That I am heavily into M1 Garands! Yesterday I went to my 01 FFL, Now about 3 weeks ago I thought it was time! Time to go BLACK!. I know blaspheme!, I had him make me a .556 Palmetto. So, yesterday I picked it up. Had ordered some .556 ammo too, Why does the bayo lug on the AR have to be ground down? Stupidest thing I have ever seen! You can buy a machete And keep it by your front door, but no bayo lug on your AR?

So with the Pick/up of AR, well why waste the NICS on 1 gun, Bought 2 M1s, a 1941 made and a gap letter IHC, and 3 1939 receivers! LOL. 

So now that AR can watch the M1s!! He is outnumbered by about 15 to 1. HAH   https://imgur.com/yGX1WqX

2 hours ago, 15636215 said:

Why does the bayo lug on the AR have to be ground down? Stupidest thing I have ever seen!

Because NJ has a high rate of drive by bayonettings. And that little evil piece of metal makes liberals cry. Therefore, illegal. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Displaced Texan said:

Lol. Kind of a gimmick if you ask me, but I understand why you would want it….because you can’t! Lol

welll.....we CAN, and it's a perfect work-around for a fooking stupid useless law.....cause yaknow? i can put bayos on my garand and 1903a3, but not my ar.......

43 minutes ago, Grapeshot said:

That was made by a company called BluntForce. Not sure if they are still in business. It was actually made for a pistol(!), and they were verrry expensive.

i actually have one for pistol. bought it from someone here, and can't remember who......

the gieslle one is in stock in coyote. :)

3 hours ago, Golf battery said:

Maybe modern materials may look into making a rail adapter that has a bayonet lug on it.  Itll be expensive due to low purchases.  But just asking 

Wouldn't that still be a rifle with a bayonet lug?

8 hours ago, ChrisJM981 said:

Wouldn't that still be a rifle with a bayonet lug?

depends? it is now an accessory, not a part of the rifle. and.....it might be schroedingers lug........it is both there and not there. or something like that.