Redeye65

Walther PDP Full Size 10 Round Mags

Canick mags, Bought 1, identical to the Walther except for the base plate which is a bit smaller but still fits flush with the gun, slide locks back, no issue, bought 2 more, hitting the range with them tomorrow, will let you know if any issues. 17 in stock at $39.99, the rest are 45.95.

ndzperformance.com

click new arrivals, in there. 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Redeye65 said:

Canick mags, Bought 1, identical to the Walther except for the base plate which is a bit smaller but still fits flush with the gun, slide locks back, no issue, bought 2 more, hitting the range with them tomorrow, will let you know if any issues. 17 in stock at $39.99, the rest are 45.95.

ndzperformance.com

click new arrivals, in there. 

These? 

https://www.ndzperformance.com/Canik-OEM-Mag-for-TP9-METE-Full-10-R-p/can-mag-ma549.htm

May be worth a shot.

4 hours ago, PK90 said:

Do the Walther PPQ/PDP magazines fit and function in the CAI Canik TP9/Mete? It's been about a year since I've been able to find standard capacity mags for them. 

I can’t answer that, don’t own a Canik. 

Hit the range this morning with my 3 mags and they all function perfectly in the Walther pdp. 
Grab them while you can.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Redeye65 said:

Hit the range this morning with my 3 mags and they all function perfectly in the Walther pdp. 
Grab them while you can.  

Saw some stuff about bumping the mag release and the Canik mags dropping prematurely - Did you have any issues?

2 hours ago, GlennS87 said:

I ordered 2 of them. I'm keeping my fingers crossed as I have been e-mailing Walther for a year pushing to get 10 rounders. Only 2 left in stock after my order.

Got in under the bell.

All are out of stock, was great while it lasted.

Was looking for a 15-22 charging handle, then clicked on new arrivals just to see what was out there, glad I did.

On 3/20/2022 at 6:58 AM, PK90 said:

Do the Walther PPQ/PDP magazines fit and function in the CAI Canik TP9/Mete? It's been about a year since I've been able to find standard capacity mags for them. 

Confirmed. They do not. The Walther magazines are wider than the Caniks.

1 hour ago, Redeye65 said:

Has anyone received their mags yet?

Just arrived today - confirm they fit and lock in and don't drop by accidentally bumping the mag release slightly.

Broke out the calipers to measure the mags.

Stock PDP Mag is 20.44mm wide at the base.  31.84mm in depth.  Floor plate is 30.89mm wide, 41.59mm long, 6.92mm deep
Canik mag is 20.38mm wide at the base.  31.77mm in depth.  Floor plate is 28.50mm wide, 39.56mm long, 7.24mm deep

Both mags are 118.32mm from top of the mag groove (back of the mag) to the flat of the mag (mag floor plate flat on the caliper)

I was worried the floor plate depth would be an issue, but there's enough clearance at the bottom of the magwell that it fits just fine.

• Agree 2

12 minutes ago, Redeye65 said:

Glad they worked out for you, to bad they disappeared so quick, more people could have gotten in. 

Much thanks for finding this.  Canik mags are slightly less scarce than PDP mags.  Mec Gar makes them for both Walther and Canik, and they've been way behind in production.

6 hours ago, GlennS87 said:

The PDP full size 10 rounders are now available on the Walther website. I just ordered two of the them because you can't have enough magazines.

Oof they're $50 a pop.  Let me know how yours are when you get them - hopefully the Canik ones hold me off for now...