ESB

Recommend Laser Training app

What Laser Training apps have you tried, and which do you like and don't like?  

I have Mantis Blackbeard on the way for my AR-15 and a laser trainer cartridge for my bullpup pump shotgun and 9mm handguns.  

Looking for something that is fun, but that can also do the usual split time drills.  

I tried the free Laser Academy.  Can't believe the full version doesn't come with a $220 laser system purchase, and have to spend $50 more.  I'm not opposed to it, but I'd like to see what else is out there before I spend the $50 on full LA.  

15 minutes ago, ESB said:

I tried the free Laser Academy.  Can't believe the full version doesn't come with a $220 laser system purchase, and have to spend $50 more.  I'm not opposed to it, but I'd like to see what else is out there before I spend the $50 on full LA.  

The Blackbeard itself is worth the money for the ability to reset the trigger without having to cycle a slide/bolt.  

When I say the Laser Academy - I mean the kit with the pistol laser and targets for $100.  That includes the full app unlock too in the price.