dajonga

SOLD... S&W M&P 15-22 Gen 1.... $400

For sale is a Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22 rifle.

S&W M&P 15-22. First generation gun with quad rail and some FDE rail covers.

Super reliable. Cycles standard lead-nose .22 all day.

Comes with removable sights and 3 10-round magazines.

$400

The buyer is responsible for all transfer/NICS fees. I will meet you at a FFL of your choosing in Ocean County. I will ship to any FFL for $35.

The first person to post “I’ll take it” gets it.

15-22 a.jpg

15-22 b.jpg

1 hour ago, RUTGERS95 said:

Can't believe this is still up

I hear that...

Sadly, with the ahole in trenton and his new FFL/NICS for long guns, it put a damper on a lot of these simple nice deals..  

Pre 6/2018 i would probably have grabbed this...   meet up somewhere, share FID info, exchange cash/gun and go on our happy ways.

Now its meet at FFL, pay for gun, pay for NICS/Transfer fee, come back in a week when NICS finally clears, and then go home with the gun pissed off and butt hurt for all the hassle just to get it...   

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

9 minutes ago, eyeinstine said:

I hear that...

Sadly, with the ahole in trenton and his new FFL/NICS for long guns, it put a damper on a lot of these simple nice deals..  

Pre 6/2018 i would probably have grabbed this...   meet up somewhere, share FID info, exchange cash/gun and go on our happy ways.

Now its meet at FFL, pay for gun, pay for NICS/Transfer fee, come back in a week when NICS finally clears, and then go home with the gun pissed off and butt hurt for all the hassle just to get it...   

Agreed 100%!  You can go to PA or DE and bring any long arm home today! Tanner's is a great place!

44 minutes ago, eyeinstine said:

I hear that...

agree 100%

not to mention people sell used like it's new  lol

this one however, really is a good deal.  The first gen are by far the best ones

34 minutes ago, JohnnyB said:

Agreed 100%!  You can go to PA or DE and bring any long arm home today! Tanner's is a great place!

I may have to do this!

• Like 1