Matthew Lutz

WTS Ruger Mini-14 Ranch 5.56 NEW $800

Looking to sell my Ruger Mini 14 Ranch 5.56 purchased just a few months ago new. Never fired it. Comes with original box and manual, one Ruger 5 round magazine and two ProMag 20 round magazines converted to 10 rounds with mag blocks. I'll throw in that HoloSun red dot too if you want it. Just didn't feel like taking it off for the picture. Asking $800 FIRM. 

I'm also selling 1000 rounds of Winchester M855 5.56 green tips (see my other post for details). If you buy the entire case WITH the rifle, I'll do both for for $1250 FIRM. 

If you buy 500 rounds WITH the rifle, I'll do both for $1050 FIRM.

NJ buyers must have valid NJ Firearms ID card. I will meet you at an FFL of your choice half way (ish) between you and me. If you come to the FFL around the corner from my house, I'll knock $25 off of the sale price. He charges $41 for transfers (including NICS), which you must pay regardless of where we meet. Exception being I can do a person to person transfer with another law enforcement officer. Also, if you have a law enforcement officer as an immediate family member, defined by law as spouse, domestic partner, partner in a civil union couple, parent, stepparent, grandparent, sibling, step-sibling, child, stepchild, or grandchild, then I can transfer the rifle directly to them, at which point they can transfer it directly to you without the need for an FFL. Same deal where if you come to me, I'll knock $25 off the price.

First to post "I'll take it" wins the sale.

PXL_20220327_150657704.jpg

PXL_20220327_150605860.jpg

Untitled.png

PXL_20220327_150517256.jpg

PXL_20220327_150412184.jpg