Golf battery

Gas masks

Looking to get a few.  I liked the ones i used during desert storm era.  Especially with the hood that came over.  And with the straw for the canteen.  Anyone have a nomenclature number on it.  Or a good source to get them?  

13 hours ago, Golf battery said:

Looking to get a few.  I liked the ones i used during desert storm era.  Especially with the hood that came over.  And with the straw for the canteen.  Anyone have a nomenclature number on it.  Or a good source to get them?  

Is this the mask?  https://www.mirasafety.com/products/cm-7m-military-gas-mask?variant=12747930075187&currency=USD&msclkid=d4851523385e17f46b9f776282bcb005

I have been studying this topic for a while now and with what's reasonable and available is slim pickings now, but there is a US company with stock now, mira safety. They have good masks. The CM 6m masks for the family, CM- 7m for the guy or girl holding the rifle on bc of ease with sights and shouldering the weapon vs the other masks. The newest version that I want is the cm -8m. It is the improved version of the 7m. This mask is out but has been reallocated to the fighting overseas , as a first responder I cant even get one. They also carry cbrn  mask filters ,a bit pricey but they have a 20 year shelf life. 10 percent sale is on now.