Downtownv

NJ Palestinian Man Charged With 20 Guns, 15 Rifles, Grenade Launcher — All Stolen

NJ  Palestinian Man Charged With 20 Guns, 15 Rifles, Grenade Launcher — All Stolen

03/29/2022 8:41 p.m.

Abdel W. Shileh (center inset), flanked by Turron Ward (left) and Michael Hayes (right) Abdel W. Shileh (center inset), flanked by Turron Ward (left) and Michael Hayes (right) Photo Credit: BACKGROUND: Boyd A. Loving (file photo) / INSET: MUGSHOTS

A Moonachie auto detailer wanted by federal authorities was caught with 20 stolen handguns, 15 stolen rifles, a stolen grenade launder – and sports memorabilia that wasn't his, either, authorities said.

Abdel W. Shileh, a 35-year-old Palestinian national, faces a staggering 81 counts involving the possession of stolen weapons, armed burglary and other offenses, Bergen County Prosecutor Mark Musella said.

Detectives from Musella's Narcotics Task Force watched late last week as Shileh met with a pair of gun buyers -- Michael Hayes, 31, of Jersey City and Turron Ward, 43, of Irvington – at his Moonachie shop and his apartment right next door, the prosecutor said.

A traffic stop and warranted vehicle search on Friday, March 25, uncovered a hidden compartment holding two stolen handguns, one of them equipped with a high-capacity ammo magazine, Musella said.

Ward and Hayes were jailed while Shileh was freed – although only temporarily.

A Bergen County Regional SWAT team led a court-approved raid on his apartment on Monday the prosecutor said turned up 18 stolen handguns, 12 stolen rifles, a stolen assault rifle, a stolen grenade launcher and crystal meth.

A subsequent search of the business, off Grand Avenue, produced two more stolen rifles and the pilfered sports stuff, Musella said.

Shileh was taken into custody and remained held Tuesday in the Bergen County Jail pending a first appearance in Central Judicial Processing Court in Hackensack on a host of charges -- including drug and weapons offenses, armed burglary, theft and receiving stolen property.

The U.S. Marshal Service also placed a detainer on him for an unspecified offense. An old warrant from 2009, out of Edison, NJ, also turned up, records show.

Ward and Hayes also remained held in the county lockup, on illegal weapons charges and a pair of receiving stolen property counts.

Musella, meanwhile, thanked Moonachie police, the Bergen County Sheriff’s Office, the United States Postal Inspection Service, and the Bergen County Regional SWAT Team for their assistance.

https://dailyvoice.com/new-jersey/ocean/news/nj-man-charged-with-20-guns-15-rifles-grenade-launcher-all-stolen/828974/

• Like 1

Isn't diaper boi and his filthy d-rat scum's open borders just great?  

1 million invaders into the USA in the past 6 months. Not to mention all the chinese fentanyl smuggled thru the open fence killing the USA citizens.  I wonder if Putin sent any sappers over with the rest of the filth.  Wonder why the repukes don't use this law and charge diaper boi and his filthy rat scum?   I do. 

Biden you belong in prison for TREASON and you should be hanged! Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection 1324(a)(3). Alien Smuggling -- Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(i) makes it an offense for any person who -- knowing that a person is an alien, to bring to or attempts to bring to the United States in any manner whatsoever such person at a place other than a designated port of entry or place other than as designated by the Commissioner, regardless of whether such alien has received prior official authorization to come to, enter, or reside in the United States and regardless of any future official action which may be taken with respect to such alien. Domestic Transporting -- Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(ii) makes it an offense for any person who -- knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, transports, or moves or attempts to transport or move such alien within the United States.

assholes 7.jpg

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, mjrfd99 said:

1 million invaders into the USA in the past 6 months. Not to mention all the chinese fentanyl smuggled thru the open fence killing the USA citizens.  I wonder if Putin sent any sappers over with the rest of the filth.  Wonder why the repukes don't use this law and charge diaper boi and his filthy rat scum?   I do. 

Biden you belong in prison for TREASON and you should be hanged! Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection 1324(a)(3). Alien Smuggling -- Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(i) makes it an offense for any person who -- knowing that a person is an alien, to bring to or attempts to bring to the United States in any manner whatsoever such person at a place other than a designated port of entry or place other than as designated by the Commissioner, regardless of whether such alien has received prior official authorization to come to, enter, or reside in the United States and regardless of any future official action which may be taken with respect to such alien. Domestic Transporting -- Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(ii) makes it an offense for any person who -- knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, transports, or moves or attempts to transport or move such alien within the United States.

assholes 7.jpg

I would like to know the IQ of the assholes that keep electing these shitheads???? There should be a minimum IQ requirement!!

5 hours ago, mjrfd99 said:

assholes 7.jpg

THIS IS WHY BRANDON JUST SIGNED THE FEDERAL  ANTI LYNCHING  BILL. SO THEY CAN'T LYNCH HUNTER AND  THE 10% BIG GUY

• Agree 1

42 minutes ago, 15636215 said:

I would like to know the IQ of the assholes that keep electing these shitheads???? There should be a minimum IQ requirement!!

skin in the game. gainfully employed or property owner.

it bothers me that i think that too.

• Like 2