Golf battery

Reloading class

Just wondering. Are there folks out there that would like to go to a reloading class.  Just the basics.  Like set up powder charges.  How to set up your dies.  So when the next plandemic happens you’re not paying triple what you should be. Ive been blessed over the years to know people that have this knowledge.    And i have acquired this knowledge from them.  Just curious.  How many of yall would be interested.  Free of charge for the first class.  If you are really in shooting and know its a sustainable multi year thing you’ll do.  Would you be interested in our multitude years of experience that we can transfer to the next generation?   Let me know.  

• Like 8

Gun for Hire offered a class once. It was well received and the class was packed. They included new Hornady presses for each class member where participants at least went through the setup and case sizing process. Some exercised the option to purchase the press which was offered. 

16 hours ago, Golf battery said:

Free of charge for the first class.

I LOVE that you're putting a class together and I commend you for offering that first class for free! I hope you get several takers. It's very timely, too - I envision we might have ammo/supply issues going forward. 

I'm fortunate enough to be learning re-loading from my uncle right now... but you're so right, not everyone is lucky enough to have someone right at their elbow who has this knowledge and can pass it along. Sure, I know, folks can read books and watch YouTube videos, etc. - but IMO there's simply NO SUBSTITUTE for live instruction which, among other benefits, enables people to ask questions, pick up helpful tips, etc. - which is all the more important when there's a safety risk involved.

Kudos to you!  

Kudos to @Golf battery on his offer to teach shooters how to "roll their own"

For those interested in learning, I highly recommend some pre-class learning, namely a large format paperback called" The ABC's of Reloading" by Bill Chevalier.  It's a great overall guide to reloading EVERYTHING and will serve you well as an excellent reference book when you actually begin doing the deed.

And as @Mrs. Peel said, there's really no substitute for live instruction. 

Knowledge is power. And there's no substitute for SAFE reloading practices.

7 hours ago, Bringit99 said:

I’d like to attend and get some first hand knowledge if my schedule allows. Can you give a ballpark location? (zip code or xx minutes from exit xx?)

Nothing firm right now.  Ill let everyone know as i move along with this

• Like 2