Hi I know its a movie and its supposed to be mindless entertainment. I started enjoying the John Wick series even more when I realized what he was doing in the longer action scenes. I think he is doing 3 gun.

Pistol rifle shotgun.

I know he has been training at Taran tactical in CA for that specific reason. No real point to this, its just I see the movie different when I can see what his character is doing. Actually out of all the Hollywood folks he is more down to earth and a real person, which treats people around him well, from what I have read.

Once you see the sequence of fire, I think one would appreciate this movie more.

You got that right. I DVR'd the Shooting Gallery episode on the Outdoor Channel in which he went to Butler's training site and have kept it for over two years to watch again periodically. They included some of the video above. Watching Reeves shoot was very impressive, and we both enjoyed the Wick series more understanding what went into it.

But watching Butler shoot was ridiculous! How's a full pistol mag from the hip at full speed on six targets at about 20 feet while chewing an apple? All in the kill zone. I've looked for that episode online to share it and can't find it. If you do it's worth posting and watching.

7 hours ago, 45Doll said:

I assume John was not home at the time.

Okay, read the story, I call bullshit.  This was a scripted pr stunt.  That, or some crazy motherfuckers with mad skillz were drinking and talking smack and made a bet about stealing John Wick's gun.  Either way, I call bullshit. 

41 minutes ago, Scorpio64 said:

Okay, read the story, I call bullshit.  This was a scripted pr stunt.  That, or some crazy motherfuckers with mad skillz were drinking and talking smack and made a bet about stealing John Wick's gun.  Either way, I call bullshit. 

Anything is possible. Since the police were involved it should be a problem for the 'burglars' either way, fake or not. I'll keep an eye out and if I see a resolution I'll post it up.