MrAceJD

Rock River Operator A2 Fixed Stock For Sale (NEW)

I have  brand new, still in packaging, Rock River Operator A2 Fixed Stock kit in BLACK that I don't need.   It's MilSpec...

It's a full size fixed stock.  I have used these on many of my ARs over the years in lieu of a pinned stock.  It's a full kit.  They sell for $140.  I am happy to sell it for $100 shipped.   Posting it here as it's us NJ folks who are more likely to use them.

I also have a second of the same model but in olive green.   That one is not new in the bag, it was mounted but as no signs of any wear.  Sat in a safe.   If you need one in olive green, let me know.  I will sell that one for $90 shipped.

FEATURING SUPERIOR CHEEK WELD, INTEGRAL RIBBED RUBBER BUTTPAD, WATERTIGHT BATTERY STORAGE AND MULTIPLE SLING MOUNTS. PUSH-BUTTON RELEASE ALLOWS BUTTPAD TO SLIDE DOWN, PROVIDING ACCESS TO TWO O-RING SEALED BATTERY STORAGE TUBES. EACH WILL HOLD TWO AA OR THREE CR123 LITHIUM BATTERIES.INCLUDES STOCK WITH BUTTPAD, STANDARD RECEIVER EXTENSION, BUFFER AND SPRING.https://www.rockriverarms.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_ID=1376