FairbanksRusty

Knucklehead in Lyndhurst

Must be something in the water on that street. I grew up in Lyndhurst and my grandfather was on the police force there, Sometime in the late 1940's a guy getting evicted shot at the sheriff and the bank officer who were evicting him. He had a shotgun police only had revolvers. My grandfather was able to climb on a shed behind the house and was able to shoot the guy ending the situation.

Here is a link to some parade footage and in the middle some footage of the police incident.

• Informative 1

15 hours ago, High Exposure said:

Oh, I know that one. It’s 42.

And thanks for all the fish!

That is the answer to the great question of life, the universe and everything. The universe is only a part of that answer.

15 hours ago, Scorpio64 said:

Yeah, but it's only 42 in THIS universe.

Um. What does UNIverse mean? There cannot be any other universe, as it would be encompassed by the universe.

15 minutes ago, Mr.Stu said:

Um. What does UNIverse mean? There cannot be any other universe, as it would be encompassed by the universe.

This reply has been infinitely posted, and infinitely not posted in an infinite number of universes in a frothy never ending multiverse.

• Crazy 1