Yesterday I purchased the Black Aces Bull Pup and this morning I received an email stating they won’t modify or send to my ffl to modify…

Can someone explain why this shotgun is illegal in NJ ? I thought NJ was 10rd max this magazine was 5 rds 

than537E8966-E585-4C7C-8DF9-10A920D6968A.thumb.jpeg.ed986f8444168433cdb56a35e2c88c55.jpegWhats illegal with this shotgun ? 

93460CA5-D94C-4C9F-832B-8DFB7956E4F1.jpeg

If it is the pump action bullpup... it isn't

If it is the semi-auto bullpup, it is as it has a pistol grip. 

I I see the blurry blue text.. it is the semi-auto. No semi auto shotguns with pistol grips. 

• Agree 2

18 minutes ago, raz-0 said:

If it is the pump action bullpup... it isn't

If it is the semi-auto bullpup, it is as it has a pistol grip. 

I I see the blurry blue text.. it is the semi-auto. No semi auto shotguns with pistol grips. 

18 minutes ago, Krdshrk said:

The issue is that it's a semi-automatic 12ga shotgun - with a pistol grip.  Unfortunately, Semi auto shotguns are not allowed to have pistol grips in NJ.

If you had purchased the Pump action version, you would be fine.

This state is so retarded...

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Paulie_O said:

They had the shotgun -pump so I purchased that. Anyone know where I can find compatible magazines for this shotgun?Sold out on their website.

Thanks again!!

Paulie

https://www.cdarmssupply.com/Black-Aces-Tactical-5-Round-Magazine-For-BAT-BullpupBullpump_p_10447.html

Never purchased from this site before but they're legit as far as I can tell.

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, CMJeepster said:

This state is so retarded...

Its so true that you say this.  Yet.  We can have a other than  with a 12” barrel.  But its only legal iffff you have a foregrip.  Its a federal thing.  But even still.  We literally have ignorant jackasses that have hidden moniterally motives in play.  Ughh

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, Golf battery said:

Its so true that you say this.  Yet.  We can have a other than  with a 12” barrel.  But its only legal iffff you have a foregrip.  Its a federal thing.  But even still.  We literally have ignorant jackasses that have hidden moniterally motives in play.  Ughh

I'm gonna go smoke grass while I watch the attendant pump my gas for me.  :facepalm: :icon_lol:

I put the purple bucket in the driveway for ya.  Now on to the hard part...

• Thanks 1