1LtCAP

figured i'd put this here too

on a suggestion from another member. i've never seen this guys channel before. but with what we're seeing, everything this guy says seems super feasible.

i'm not really sure how to prep for something like this.....i mean i can fill all of my vehicles tanks that aren't already full(i never let my vehicles below half anyway), and i can fill my gas cans......but that's a super temporary solution......

• Like 3

Buy canned foods, non-perishables, meds ,pet food, diapers, baby formula (another FUBARed situation in it's own) etc now rather than later after ppl start panick buying, prices are higher and shelves are bare(er).

I bought some canned veggies and soups earlier today at Walmart.  I was rather shocked at the lack of selection of soups.  Will be checking out different Walmart to see if they have better selection.

I see what you mean about filling your vehicles with gas.  But this is a MUCH LARGER concern.  Nothing moves without sufficient diesel.  Trains and 18 wheelers run on diesel.  Not sure about cargo ships.  But if trains and trucks can't move cargo.....we'll you can use your imagination.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, gleninjersey said:

Buy canned foods, non-perishables, meds ,pet food, diapers, baby formula (another FUBARed situation in it's own) etc now rather than later after ppl start panick buying, prices are higher and shelves are bare(er).

I bought some canned veggies and soups earlier today at Walmart.  I was rather shocked at the lack of selection of soups.  Will be checking out different Walmart to see if they have better selection.

I see what you mean about filling your vehicles with gas.  But this is a MUCH LARGER concern.  Nothing moves without sufficient diesel.  Trains and 18 wheelers run on diesel.  Not sure about cargo ships.  But if trains and trucks can't move cargo.....we'll you can use your imagination.

i've been stocking up on canned foods for over a year now. couple extra here, couple extra there.....also been buying those little single serving microwave meals....dinty moores beef stew, and hormel make a few good ones. gotta be careful with em, but they don't require refrideration, and usually have an expire date a few years out. i've been getting ahead on moms meds, and have already gotten ahead on basic "booboo" type things, and headache stuff....people forget how much a headache can fook them over.........

and yea.....walmart's been scarce on variety of soups for quite awhile now. this past saturday, their meat shelves were 2/3 empty.

• Like 1