CMJeepster

Who is fighting for your firearm rights? Yep, it's who you think it is.

Senator Ed Durr:  NJ lawmaker is trying to undo toughest-in-the-nation gun laws (nj1015.com)

Man, I thought that I liked him when he took down Steve.  This pursuit makes me REALLY like him!

Read the article for the specifics, including getting rid of magazine capacity limits and the red flag laws (no due process).

“My guns have never left the house and shot a person in their entire existence. It’s a narrative they like to portray but the only people hurt by gun laws are law-abiding citizens,” he said. “The criminal will get a gun anytime it wants, any day. They’re going to buy the black market gun.”

• Like 4

1 hour ago, FairbanksRusty said:

Are you kidding?

Creatures like Murphy absolutely love mass shootings, the bloodier the better (as long as the perp is white).

• Agree 2

11 hours ago, father-of-three said:

What are the chances of him not having the January bills come to a vote like Sweeney did?

12 hours ago, Bomber said:

(as long as the perp is white).

Did dickhead make any statements about the Cali church shooting?  That guy wasn't white.

That gopher needs to crawl back into his hole and stay there! He won reelection the same way Biden won his election, fraud and cheating!

The fact that Sweeney was replaced by a truck driver but Murphy won says it all!

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, 1LtCAP said:

and 3 of those weren't mass shooters...they were involved in gang fights....

Pick 4 or pick 7.  Either way, none of them were important enough for Booker to start talking again about his love for national licensing.  He waited for the white guy to start.