travis4t

WTS: nighthawk custom t3

I’m not sure why it won’t let me upload pictures, I will revisit the ad as soon as I resolve the issue. Or if you would like I can send high quality pictures via text.  

the fire arm is in near, if not perfect condition. I was in a kick for a little bit and acquired a few nice pieces. I have now started new hobbies and would like to free up some funds. 

comes with everything it has from original purchase, two magazines, soft case and target from the factory.

im located in northern nj, and can bring to a FFL of your choice in Sussex or warren county. 

i have never sold a gun, so I’m not all too sure what you need to bring to the dealer, permit is needed definitely.

i would like to get $3500 which I feel is a very good deal for both parties. 

first person to say I’ll take it gets it. 

8 minutes ago, Redeye65 said:

9mm or 45acp

Sorry, I’m not much of a gun nut and forgot to add it. It’s 45acp 

I’d love to post pics. I was able to put one on discord but here it pops up and said -200… I have an iPhone 13 pro maybe that’s the problem. 

2 minutes ago, JohnnyB said:

You are one of the first people who got into the gun hobby, especially very high end end guns who is getting out of the hobby.  The fact that you used the term "gun nut", says a lot! GLWS!

Ha! I love them to death. I just don’t have a place to shoot them / time to go to a range. I definitely didnt mean gun nut in a derogatory manner. I understand and appreciate a well crafted fire arm, I just don’t participate enough to justify them sitting around. I definitely don’t plan on un loading my entire collection. Just enough to fun another endeavor. If they don’t sell they can continue being my safe queens. 

realistically the only one i have touched in the last few years is my m&p 1522 for plinking.  That thing makes me grin. Coupled with my “facog” it’s a blast to send some (small) led down range. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JohnnyB said:

I must be the king of safe queens!  I am at a point in the hobby where I can't even count the guns that I never shot! My kids will have a ball when I die!

I’m definitely not opposed to that. I go through hobbies like a go through underwe… you get the picture. Again, I guess I should have though a little more thoroughly when I said “gun nut”, I just meant I’m not a too up to snuff in terms of technical specs to list. The more guns the marrier. 

• Agree 1