travis4t

WTS: Franchi instinct L over under 12g

the fire arm is in near, if not perfect condition. I put one box through it.  I was in a kick for a little bit and acquired a few nice pieces. I have now started new hobbies and would like to free up some funds. 

comes with everything it has from original purchase, including case

im located in northern nj, and can bring to a FFL of your choice in Sussex or warren county. 

i have never sold a gun, so I’m not all too sure what you need to bring to the dealer, permit is needed definitely.

i would like to get $1000 which I feel is a very good deal for both parties. 

first person to say I’ll take it gets it. 

46D60715-62C7-4A0C-BDCD-9A9EE1239A43.jpeg

FF5A0F49-F913-4732-A38C-E96F9C8B7478.jpeg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• See doctor and attorney first.  Submit application that will be deny waste of time.   
    • Love this guy!  https://nypost.com/2022/07/01/a-93-year-old-man-shoots-los-angeles-home-intruder-police/?dicbo=v2-6c03b65b29bff46c4e7697ddb95ec567
    • I like the dot as low as possible in the slide with the lowest irons possible. If you’re buying a complete milled slide I think Gray Ghost Precision is having a pretty good sale on their slides right now as well. JW makes nice slides, but their prices  are generally an little higher. I’m still a big Brownell’s fan. Can’t beat it for the money. If you already have the slide and are sending it to be milled, I recommend: DP Customs: https://www.dpcustomworksllc.com and  Maple Leaf Firearms: https://www.mapleleaffirearms.com I have Glock 19s done by both of them and the work is outstanding, priced well, and quick turnaround with good comms.
    • Thanks for the reply back. I’d like to move forward with a RD for at least one handgun and see if it helps with my old eyes for better consistency. I was leaning towards battlewerx because it looked like they were a one stop shopping experience but they are out of stock on the cowitness sights. Jagerwerks looks like they may come in cheaper and had good reviews so kind of at an impasse for the moment do to the sights. Since you mentioned in an earlier posing would you go with the lower 1/4  cowitness or the 1/3? Of course I re-opened an older thread and added a twist so would you still get the lowest  sights even with the rear sight dovetail in front of the RD? Either way I think green dot would do the trick for me, I have the SIG SAUER ROMEO5 Green dot on a long gun and its a huge difference from the standard red dot. Hope to decide before the Fourth because both have holiday pricing in effect. Thank you in advance and have a great holiday. 
    • Come Together (metal cover by Leo, Hannah, Rabea, Erik & Truls) - YouTube