CMJeepster

S1893: Allows Attorney General to bring cause of action for certain public nuisance violations arising from sale or marketing of firearms.

NJ Legislature (state.nj.us)

This bill would help hold the gun industry accountable and help save lives I Opinion - nj.com

Really?  How?  Is this going to stop some street thug from holding up the local corner store for a pack of smokes?  What about the killer who broke into their parents' safe, stole a firearm, killed them and is now looking for a soft target?  What are these idiots in Trenton thinking?

I didn't get past this BS. Completely false. Liars.

The crisis in this country, and in New Jersey, is complex and calls for policies that are multifaceted. Currently, a federal law, the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act (PLCCA), prevents states from being able to sue the gun industry for irresponsible behavior that facilitates gun violence. It provides immunity to the firearms industry that is unlike the protections provided to any other industry.

1 hour ago, Xtors said:

...unlike the protections provided to any other industry.

You mean like pharma?

1 hour ago, YankeeSC said:

I personally do not want to see yoga pants go away.

Then you must live in a place where they actually do yoga.  The fat cows I see obviously do not.

On 5/26/2022 at 1:25 PM, YankeeSC said:

I personally do not want to see yoga pants go away.

i think his point was that some people shouldn't be wearing them........picture a 300 pound 5ft tall weeble in them. i just had one of those in the shop today.

• Crazy 1